How to Play
This is a variation on standard Blackjack that features the Perfect Pair side game. We offer six deck Blackjack. After each round, used cards are returned to the decks and the decks are shuffled.
To play the game:
- Click on a chip to select it. Click on the available hand positions (the circles arranged in a semicircle on the table). Every click increases your bet by the value of the selected chip. Bets can be placed on any of the hands to play on only one or up to five hands simultaneously. To decrease your bet, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and simulteneously click on the bet to decrease it by the value of the selected chip.
- Side bets can be placed on the Player's Pair betting area of any of the hands as well as on the Dealer's Pair betting area near the dealer's hand.
- You can click Clear Bets to remove all bets from the table.
- Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits on each hand are dependent on your VIP level and are shown on the table. The limits apply to the initial bet only. Actions (such as Split, etc.) that require an additional bet can still be used even if you placed a bet equal to the maximum bet.
- Click the Deal button to deal the cards. Two cards are dealt to the player and the dealer hands. The cards are dealt one by one to each hand in turns, with the first card going to the player hand. The last card goes to the dealer hand and is dealt face down.
- If you are playing more than one hand, actions are taken for each hand separately, starting from the right-most hand.
- If the dealer's face up card is an Ace, you are offered insurance. Click the Insurance button to insure against the dealer having Blackjack.
- Use the Hit, Stand, Double and Split buttons as required.
- Please note that Insurance, Double and Split require an additional bet. If your balance does not have enough money to cover these expenses, you will need to deposit more money to use these options.
- The dealer reveals the face down card and draws additional cards according to the rules.
- Your hand is compared to the dealer's hand.
- If you want to play another round, click New Game. Then place bets as described above or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round and then click Deal to deal the cards. Click Rebet and Deal to place the same bets as in the last round and deal cards immediately.
In multihand mode, it is possible to place bets on a number of hand positions situated in a semicircle on the table. You can play one hand only if you wish, or any number of hands up to five by placing a bet on the hands. Every hand may have a different bet amount.
Cards are dealt one by one to each hand in turns, starting from the rightmost hand and moving clockwise with the dealer receiving the last card. Once the cards have been dealt, each hand is played separately, starting from the rightmost hand.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 99.58%
|Paintbrush||Change the colour of the table layout|
|Deal||Deal the cards|
|Double||Double all the bets on the table|
|Undo||Undo the last bet operation; remove the last bet that was placed or place again a bet that was removed.|
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of all bets|
|Hit||Request one more card|
|Stand||Draw no more cards and end your turn.|
|Double||Double the wager and receive a thirs card.|
|Insurance||Protect your bet against the dealer having Blackjack|