How To Play
Fei Cui Gong Zhu
5-reel 20-line slots
The objective of Fei Cui Gong Zhu is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Clicking + or – above Auto Play selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. ClickingAuto Play spins the reels. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode of reelspin. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Secret Garden Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus game and describes the Secret Garden Bonus game rules.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- The Dragon Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Progressive Jackpot game that rewards 1 of 4 jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to thePaytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and Bonus, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline and appear both during the main game and Free Games. If there are 2 or more Scatter symbols in any position on the reels, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere in the main game spin results award 10 Free Games with a multiplier of X3.
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere during Free Games retriggers the Free Games round as explainedhere.
The Bonus symbol in the game appears both during the main game and Free Games.
3 or more Bonus symbols appearing on an active payline consecutively starting with the leftmost reel trigger the Secret Garden Bonus. For more information on the Bonus round see below.
Secret Garden Bonus
To start the Secret Garden Bonus round, click on Click to Start.
In the Secret Garden Bonus, the player has to pick 3 to 5 flowers out of 6. The number of flowers to pick is equal to the number of Bonus symbols that triggered the Bonus round. Each item may stand for any of the following multipliers: 10, 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100. Once awarded, the multiplier will apply to the line bet of the payline that triggered the Secret Garden Bonus.
At the end of the Bonus game, a win screen displays your winnings. Click Continue to return to the main game.
- The Secret Garden Bonus is available during the main game and Free Games.
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere in the main game reel-spin results trigger 10 Free Games with a multiplier of x3 applied to all Free Games wins, except for Secret Garden Bonus wins as explained below.
The Free Games round can be indefinitely retriggered by the appearance of 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere in the Free Games reel-spin results.
- The Secret Garden Bonus is available during Free Games.
- The multipliers awarded from the Secret Garden Bonus, if triggered during the Free Games round, will apply to the line bet of the payline that triggered the Free Games. Therefore, no wins from the Bonus round will be tripled.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. A message will appear displaying the number of Free Games and multiplier won. After a short pause, the Free Games begin automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. TheFree Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Click Continue to return to the main game reels. Free Games Win is added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks onClick to Start. When all Free Games have been played, the Auto Play mode automatically resumes.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during Free Games and while the Auto Play is active.
The Dragon Jackpot is a 4-level mystery progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated by all players’ stakes bet in all games which feature the Dragon Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
The Dragon Jackpot is randomly triggered on any main game spin while playing any of the linked games. A bet of any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game and you may be awarded a Jackpot game even after a spin that has gained no winnings. The higher your bet, however, the bigger your chance to enter the Dragon jackpot. Once you enter the Jackpot game, you are guaranteed to win 1 of the 4 jackpots.
Upon entering the Jackpot game, the screen will reveal a wheel with 10 positions on it. Each position holds a coloured symbol that represents 1 of the 4 jackpots. To win a Jackpot, you have to collect 3 symbols of the same colour. For example, if you collect 3 red symbols, you will win the value in the red ticker or its equivalent in other currencies.
Spin the wheel by clicking on Spin. Once you have collected 3 symbols of the same colour the corresponding Jackpot will be awarded. Click Continue to return to the reels.
The Dragon Jackpot works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with)*:
Green: EUR 10
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the Dragon Jackpot guarantees a win. Collect 3 symbols of the same colour to win the corresponding Jackpot amount.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a game, featuring the Dragon Jackpot.
*The amount of the respective Jackpot awarded in your local currency should be equivalent to its amount in Euro.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of the Dragon Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
- If won, the Dragon Jackpot cannot be gambled.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.93%.
Click to Change
Select a coin size or wagering denomination.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Auto Play / Stop
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
+ and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Play.
Activate one more payline or reset.
Bet per Line
Increase the line bet by a certain amount or reset.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.
Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play For Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Secret Garden Bonus or the Free Games round, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click theHistory button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Dragon Jackpot before you have collected 3 identical symbols, you will be redirected to the lucky wheel after you log back, so that you can resume your Dragon Jackpot round.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Dragon Jackpot after you have collected 3 identical symbols and the jackpot amount you win has been displayed, you will be redirected to the main game reels after you log back into the casino, so that you can continue playing the game from the next regular spin. If the Jackpot amount hasn’t been displayed, a message will appear showing the amount of the Jackpot you have won.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a Gamble round, the winnings will be collected and added to the balance. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.