BATMAN JOKER JEWELS
Have the last laugh with Gotham’s Caped Crusader and the Clown Prince of Crime in this 5-reel 20-line slot! The Capricious clown can cause chaos on any main game spin by adding up to 9 extra wild symbols to the reels! Batman and the Joker Jostle in unlimited free games with a dynamic win multiplier that can rise to 5x! Miss out and the joke’s on you!
How To Play
5-Reel 25-line Slot
The objective of Batman & The Joker Jewels is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- The total bet per game round is chosen by clicking the + and – buttons under Total Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop Auto Play.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on the Turbo Mode thus turning off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo Mode On. Clicking Turbo Mode On ends Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigation between the different info screens.
- You can also change the current info screen by clicking on the section names above it. To navigate between screens of the same section, click either the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen, or the dots under the section name.
- The Payouts screens describe the behaviour of the Wild symbols and show all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Features screens explain how Batman Vs The Joker Free Games and The Joker Wilds features work.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- The DC Super Heroes Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- Clicking Reels exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylinesscreen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screens. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
DC Super Heroes Jackpot
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the DC Super Heroes series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the DC Super Heroes games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the DC Super Heroes Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the DC Super Heroes series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Mini Jackpot, Minor Jackpot, Major Jackpot and Grand Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Mini Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Grand Jackpot awarding the largest.
The jackpot game screen features a selection grid with 20 hexagonal cells. Picking a cell reveals one of the four energy colours, each one corresponding to one of the four progressive jackpots: Green for Mini Jackpot, Blue for Minor Jackpot, Yellow for Major Jackpot and Red for Grand Jackpot. When a colour is revealed, it fills one of the energy balls under the relevant jackpot field. Each one of the jackpots requires a different number of energy balls filled in order to be won: 2 balls for Mini Jackpot, 3 balls for Minor Jackpot, 4 balls for Major Jackpot and 5 balls for Grand Jackpot.
The player picks cells from the grid until the required number of balls in the same colour have been selected to win one of the jackpots. Once all matching balls have been collected, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. Clicking Continue ends the jackpot game and returns the player to the main game. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of balls is not collected by the player before the set amount of time elapses, cells will be selected automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Mini Jackpot: €100
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Complete the identical symbols of the corresponding jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a game linked to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of DC Super Heroes Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 95.01%.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Total Bet + and – buttons
Increase or decrease the total bet.
Auto Play / Stop Auto Play
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.
Turbo Mode / Turbo Mode On
Turn on the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. / End the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Batman Vs The Joker Free Games before you have made your pick, you will be directed back to the same stage so that you can choose. If you have already made your pick, you will be directed to the Free Games reels, which will start to spin automatically.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the The Joker Wilds, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin.Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a DC Super Heroes Jackpot game, the game will award you your prize. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines: