How To Play
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of RoboCop™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 25 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 25.
- Choose your line bet by clicking “-” or “+”
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch the Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto play function. During the Auto play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into STOP. Click the STOP button to stop Auto play mode.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or by clicking the paytable option in the casino toolbar.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO button or the paytable option in the casino toolbar.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The OCP logo is the WILD symbol in the main game.The 3x3 Robot WILD symbol only appears during the Robot Attack Spinfeature and the Robot Attack Free Games feature. WILD symbols can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER symbols) to make the best possible winning combination.
The SCATTER symbol in the game is the Golden Badge symbol. When SCATTER symbols land simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 the Bonus Feature is triggered. The SCATTER symbols have no payout of their own.
1 of 4 Random Robotized Features can be triggered during any main game spin. There are no SCATTER symbols on the reels during Random Robotized Features: none of the features can be retriggered.
RANDOM ROBOTIZED FEATURES
The Random Robotized Features are: Shootout Spin, Robot Attack Spin, Line-Up Spin, and OCP Bonus. Each feature can be triggered during any main game spin.
During the Shootout Spin feature RoboCop™ marks random positions on the reels with his targeting system and then reveals WILDsymbols in each marked position as part of the spin result.
Robot Attack Spin
During the Robot Attack Spin a 3x3 Robot WILD symbol may land on reels 2, 3 and 4.
During the Line-Up Spin feature 2 win multipliers are added to each of the paylines. 3 win multipliers are added to the left of the reels, where the paylines begin, and 3 win multipliers are added to the right of the reels, where the paylines end. Each multiplier is X1, X2, X3, X4 or X5. The multipliers on both sides of a payline apply to a winning combination on that payline (e.g. if payline 1 has the multipliers X2 and X3 then a win on payline 1 will be multiplied by 6).
During the OCP Bonus pick from 15 TV screens to reveal RoboCop™ characters. At the bottom of the screen there are 4 cash prize meters: 1 for each character. Each time a character is revealed a bar in that character’s cash prize meter lights up. Light up all 3 bars in a character’s cash prize meter to win the corresponding cash prize. The larger the total bet placed on the triggering spin, the larger the cash prizes will be. A picked TV screen may reveal a X2 symbol. Revealing a X2 symbol will double all 4 cash prizes. A picked TV screen may reveal a WILD symbol. Revealing a WILD symbol lights up 1 bar in each cash prize meter. It is possible to win all 4 cash prizes by revealing a WILD symbol when there is only 1 unlit bar remaining in each cash prize meter. The feature ends after 1 or more cash prizes are won. A win summary appears at the end of the feature. Click CONTINUE to return to the main game.
The Bonus Feature is triggered when 3 Scatter symbols land on the reels simultaneously. In the Bonus Feature click the name of the feature you wish to play or click the “?” option to trigger 1 of the 4 features at random. After the bonus round has been completed, there is a result board which summarizes the winnings. The Game Win field shows the winnings that were received from the spin that triggered the bonus round. The Feature Win field shows the winnings that were received during the bonus round. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings (the Game Win and the Feature Win added up). Clicking CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen takes you back to the main game or resumes the Autoplay mode.
Shootout Free Games
In Shootout Free Games 10 free games play out with extra WILD symbols in random reel positions.
Robot Attack Free Games
In Robot Attack Free Games a 3x3 large ED-209 WILD symbol can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 during any of the 5 free games.
Line-Up Free Games
In Line-Up Free Games 15 free games play out with 2 win multipliers added to each of the paylines. 3 win multipliers are added to the left of the reels, where the paylines begin, and 3 win multipliers are added to the right of the reels, where the paylines end. The size of each multiplier is X1 - X5. The multipliers on both sides of a payline apply to a winning combination on that payline (e.g. if payline 1 has the multipliers X2 and X3 then a win on payline 1 will be multiplied by 6).
OCP Mega Bonus
During the OCP Mega Bonus pick from 15 TV screens to reveal RoboCop™ characters. At the bottom of the screen there are 4 cash prize meters: 1 for each character. Each time a character is revealed a bar in that character’s cash prize meter lights up. Light up all 3 bars in a character’s cash prize meter to win the corresponding cash prize. The larger the total bet placed on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus Feature, the larger the cash prizes will be. A