How to Play
The object of 3D Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the roulette wheel. The 3D Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
To play the game:
- On the upper right of the game window, click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet:
- Click on a number or a betting area on the board.
- neighbor bet or a special bets can be placed using the racetrack.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount then select another chip and place your bet.
- To decrease a placed bet, hold down the Shift button on your keyboard and click the chip pile of the bet you want to decrease. The chips will decrease in accordance with the currently selected chip value.
- The upper right of the game window contains three chips-related buttons:
- Click Clear to remove all the chips placed on the board.
- Click Undo to remove the most recently placed chip.
- Click Redo to place the removed chip again.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- Click Spin to set the wheel spinning.
- Click Repeat to place your previous bet again. Then, click Double to double your previous bet amount, or Spin to set the wheel spinning.
- In case of a winning spin, a popup appears. The popup shows the amount won and enables to view detailed information about the win under Breakdown. Any winnings will be automatically added to your balance after the winning spin.
- After a winning spin, the winning chip remains at the board and you can repeat the bet by clicking Continue on the win message, and Spin.
The upper edge of the game window shows the gameplay details and table requirements:
Bet - The total bet currently placed by the player.
Win - The win amount from the finished spin.
Min bet - The minimum bet for the Straight Up bet position.
Max bet - The maximum bet for the Straight Up bet position.
The lower edge of the game window holds the game-specific options, paytable, and the casino toolbar. It contains the following elements.
Visual Clicking this button opens the 3D Roulette options window, where you can configure the visual appearance of the game according to your preferences.
Paytable Clicking this button opens the 3D Roulette paytable, showing the different payouts.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
3D Roulette Rules
- Inside bets – Bets placed on the inside part of the board, i.e. on the number grid.
- Straight Up – A single number bet. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number square on the board.
- Split Bet – A bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
- Street Bet – A bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street. A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
- Corner Bet – A bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
- Line Bet – A bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the cross where the two streets meet.
- Four Bet – A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the lower edge of the line between 0 and the first row.
- Outside bets – Bets placed outside of the number grid on the board areas that correspond to specific sections and colors.
- Column Bet – A bet on all the twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the right side of the board, on one of the tabs marked “2 to 1”.
- Dozen Bet – A bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed below the board, on one of the boxes marked “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12”.
- Red or Black – A bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black diamond under the board layout.
- Even or Odd – A bet on the outcome of either an even or odd number. The chips are placed on “EVEN” or “ODD”.
- Low or High – A bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”.
- Racetrack bets – The upper left of the game window contains a racetrack for placing special bets. The racetrack duplicates the roulette wheel – the order of numbers is the same.
- Neighbor Bet – A bet on five numbers located next to each other on the roulette wheel. Select the desired neighboring numbers by moving along the racetrack with your mouse. Click on the racetrack to place your bet. The total of a racetrack bet is 5 x the selected chip value.
- Red Splits – A bet on four red splits: 9/12, 16/19, 18/21 and 27/30. The Red Splits bet places four chips on the board. The total of the Red Splits bet is 4 x the selected chip value.
- Black Splits – A bet on seven black splits: 8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 28/29 and 28/31. The Black Splits bet places seven chips on the board. The total of the Black Splits bet is 7 x the selected chip value.
- Voisins Du Zero – A bet on the neighbors of 0 on the roulette wheel that includes every number on the wheel between 22 and 25, covering nearly half of the roulette wheel. The Voisins Du Zero bet places nine chips on the board as split bets on 0/2/3 (2 chips), 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22, 25/26/28/29 (2 chips) and 32/35. The total of the Voisins Du Zero bet is 9 x the selected chip value.
- Tiers Du Cylindre – A bet on the sector of the roulette wheel opposite to 0 that covers about a third of the roulette wheel between 33 and 27. The Tiers Du Cylindre bet places six chips on the board as split bets on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36. The total of the Tiers Du Cylindre bet is 6 x the selected chip value.
3D Roulette Paytable
|Single numbers (Straight Up)||35 to 1|
|2-way split (Split Bet)||17 to 1|
|3-way split (Street Bet)||11 to 1|
|4-way split (Corner Bet, Four Bet)||8 to 1|
|6-way split (Line Bet)||5 to 1|
|Dozen or Column Bet||2 to 1|
|Low or High||1 to 1|
|Odd or Even||1 to 1|
|Red or Black||1 to 1|