How to Play
To play the game:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, hover or click on the limits sign on the table.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Right-clicking on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- Click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table.
- The winning bets remain on the table. You can remove them like any other bet or leave them on the table for the next round. Paddy Power Casino may disable this feature for a table. If it is disabled, then the winning bets are returned to you together with your winnings.
- All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the rules and payouts section.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. For detailed information on the bet limits, hover or click on the limits sign on the table.
Clear the table of all bets.
Place the same bets as in your previous round.
Spin the wheel.
Double all the bets on the table
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Tab between the buttons on the screen.
Click the button that is currently highlighted.
Place your previous bet, press again to spin the wheel as well.
Select a chip. Different number keys select different chips. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
American Roulette Rules
There are many different ways to place roulette bets in American Roulette. Each bet covers a different set of numbers and has a different distribution, as shown in the "Winnings Table" section. We offer double-zero roulette -- with 0 and 00 -- for more betting options.
An inside bet on a single number. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number (including 0) on the Roulette table.
An inside bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
n inside bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street.
A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 00, 2 and 3 or 0, 00 and 2 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
An inside bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
An inside bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, on the line where the 0, 00 and the first row intersects it.
An inside bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, at the T-section where the two streets meet.
An outside bet on all twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the left side of the Roulette table, in one of the three boxes labelled “2 to 1”. If one of the numbers in the selected column is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12," "2nd 12" or "3rd 12." If one of the selected 12 numbers is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black betting area on the Roulette table. If the selected color is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on the outcome of either an even or an odd number. The chips are placed on Even or Odd on the Roulette table. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
Minimum and maximum position limits are applied to all tables, meaning that all your bets on available positions must be within the indicated limits.
The Min and Max sign on the table indicates the limits for a Straight Up bet. Mouse over the limits sign brings up a panel that shows the payouts and limits for all positions.
Some tables also have a minimum and maximum table limit, meaning that the sum of your bets must be within the limits. These limits are also shown on the limits panel.
The history display shows the results of the previous spins.
American Roulette Paytable
|Single numbers (Straight Up)||35 to 1|
|2-way split (Split Bet)||17 to 1|
|3-way split (Street Bet)||11 to 1|
|4-way split (Corner Bet, Four Bet)||8 to 1|
|6-way split (Line Bet)||5 to 1|
|Dozen or Column Bet||2 to 1|
|Low or High||1 to 1|
|Odd or Even||1 to 1|
|Red or Black||1 to 1|
Note: You can place bets that involve three, four or even five numbers. For example, using the zeros, you can place bets on: 1+0, 1+2+0, 2+0, 3+00, or 1+2+3+0+00.