How to Play
Multiplayer European Roulette
The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
A multiplayer table can have spectators and up to four players. When you join a multiplayer table, you will be a spectator at first. As a spectator, you can see the gameplay and other players' chat, but you cannot place bets or chat yourself.
If the table has open seats, click Join to sit down at the table and start playing.
Keep in mind, that idle players and spectators can view the table for a limited number of rounds.
To play the game:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, hover or click on the limits sign on the table.
- The color of chips a player uses depends on the seat where the player is seated and is indicated by the color of the player's name tag.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Right-clicking on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- You have limited time to place your bets. A timer shows the remaining time to place bets. When you have placed your bets, click Confirm Bets to confirm your bets. Once a bet is confirmed, it cannot be removed from the table any more. You can place additional bets after confirming some bets as long as there is time left on the timer, but you have to click Confirm Bets again. Only confirmed bets participate in a game round and all unconfirmed bets are returned.
- You can click Clear Bets to remove all the chips you have not confirmed from the table. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table.
- After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin. You still have to click Confirm Bets to confirm the bets.
The chat window allows chatting between players. To send a message to other players at the table, move the cursor to the input area at the lower side of the chat window and left-click to active it. Then, type a message and click Send.
The following emoticons can be used:
An inside bet on a single number. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number (including 0) on the Roulette table.
An inside bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
n inside bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street.
A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 00, 2 and 3 or 0, 00 and 2 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
An inside bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
An inside bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, on the line where the 0, 00 and the first row intersects it.
An inside bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, at the T-section where the two streets meet.
An outside bet on all twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the left side of the Roulette table, in one of the three boxes labelled “2 to 1”. If one of the numbers in the selected column is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12," "2nd 12" or "3rd 12." If one of the selected 12 numbers is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black betting area on the Roulette table. If the selected color is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on the outcome of either an even or an odd number. The chips are placed on Even or Odd on the Roulette table. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
An outside bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 and 00 are losing numbers.
Minimum and maximum position limits are applied to all tables, meaning that all your bets on available positions must be within the indicated limits.
The Min and Max sign on the table indicates the limits for a Straight Up bet. Mouse over the limits sign brings up a panel that shows the payouts and limits for all positions.
Some tables also have a minimum and maximum table limit, meaning that the sum of your bets must be within the limits. These limits are also shown on the limits panel.
The history display shows the results of the previous spins.