How to Play
King Kong Scratch
The object of King Kong Scratch is to match the Prize symbol behind the circle to any of the six symbols on the scratch card. If one of the symbols on the scratch card is identical to the Prize symbol, then you win the prize shown on the symbol on the scratch card.
To play the game:
- Select your bet per scratch card by clicking + or – next to the Card Value field in the lower left of the game window.
- Click Shuffle if you want to choose a different scratch card. Note that you can shuffle the scratch card up to three times during one game round.
- Click Play in the lower right of the game window to purchase the scratch card.
- Scratch the fields on the scratch card, one by one, and the Prize symbol behind the circle.
- Click Scratch All to have the card scratched automatically.
- You can also play using the Autoplay function. Click + or – next to the Autoplay field to select the number of cards to be scratched consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. During Autoplay the scratch card is scratched automatically. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
The game window displays the following game-specific elements.
- Card Value
The bet per one scratch card. Clicking + or – adjacent to this field increases or decreases the bet, respectively.
- Play / Scratch All
By clicking the Play button you purchase the card. Clicking Scratch All, which is displayed during the active game round, scratches all the fields on the scratch card.
Clicking + or – adjacent to this field increases or decreases the number of scratch cards to be played consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
- Play Kong Slots
By clicking the button you can launch the King Kong slot game.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Deposit window, where you can make deposits.
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Clicking this button opens the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button closes the game window.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.