How To Play
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- This game is played with 243 Ways to Win.
- A combination of 3 or more matching symbols appearing anywhere on consecutive reels starting from the left will form a win.
- The amount of Ways to Win is fixed in the main game.
- For information on Ways wins, click Info and go to the Ways page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Coin Value field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Click on the AutoPlay button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the AutoPlay mode, the AutoPlay button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the AutoPlay mode earlier by clicking the Stop AutoPlay button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given Way to Win, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different Ways to Win are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- The Payouts page shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Ways page explains the rules of the 243 Ways to Win.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
Ways to Win:
- All 243 Ways to Win are permanently active, and cannot be changed unless specified in a feature.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The coin value is the bet that you can control, which will be multiplied by the amount of coins (permanently set at 40) for the total bet. The total bet is how much is being bet in total on a single spin.
- Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin value.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the coin value must be multiplied by the payout.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols must appear on consecutive reels.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol except for Scatter symbols and Animal Modifiers symbols to make the best possible winning combination.
Note: Wild symbols have no payout of their own.
The Scatter symbol appears only on reels 1, 3 and 5. Scatter symbols landing on all 3 of these reels on a single spin will trigger the Free Games feature. The Scatter symbol will not appear on the reels during Free Games or any of the In-Reel features.
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
- Animal Modifier symbols are collected during the main reels game.
- Animal Modifier symbols apply enhancements during the Free Games feature.
- There is a collection area for Animal Modifier symbols at the top left of the reels which has 2 slots for Animal Modifiers.
- If you quit the game, any Animal Modifier symbols in the collection area will be saved for the next time the game is loaded.
- Pressing the collection area at any time will open a pop-up with information on the collected Animal Modifier symbols.
- There are 6 Animal Modifier symbols, each with different effects (see the Free Games section for more information):
- The red Shark Animal Modifier
- The pink Elephant Animal Modifier
- The green Gorilla Animal Modifier
- The yellow Bat Animal Modifier
- The orange Pigeon Animal Modifier
- The blue Dolphin Animal Modifier
- Animal Modifier symbols only appear on reel 5, and only 1 can appear per spin.
- When an Animal Modifier symbol that is not currently in the collection area lands on the reels the following will happen:
- The Animal Modifier symbol in the leftmost slot of the collection area will removed.
- The other Animal Modifier (or Modifiers) in the collection area will move left 1 slot.
- The new Animal Modifier symbol on reel 5 will move to the now open rightmost slot of the collection area.
- When an Animal Modifier symbol that is already in the collection area lands on the reels it will award a cash prize.
- Any Animal Modifier symbol has a chance of being an Extra Animal Modifier, identifiable by the small key on the symbol.
- When an Extra Animal Modifier lands on the reels it will be collected into a 3rd slot in the collection area. The 3rd slot will appear to the right of the rightmost slot and be filled by the Extra Animal Modifier.
- The collection area will now have 3 slots to hold Animal Modifiers until the next time the Free Games feature is triggered, after which the collection area will revert back to having 2 slots.
- The collection area and any Animal Modifier symbols that land on the reels will continue to behave as described above.
- If an Extra Animal Modifier has landed and there are now 3 slots in the collection area, no more Extra Animal Modifiers will land. The collection area has a maximum of 3 slots.
- Collected modifiers are saved per coin value.
- Scatter symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously will trigger the Free Games feature.
- Animal Modifiers and Scatter symbols will not appear on the Free Games reels.
- The Free Games feature will be modified by the Animal Modifier symbols in the collection area.
- 7 Free Games with the current Animal Modifiers will be initially awarded. This number may be increased by an Animal Modifier.
- There are 6 Animal Modifier symbols, each with different effects:
- The red Shark Animal Modifier will award a random number of extra Free Games before the reels begin spinning.
- The pink Elephant Animal Modifier expands the Free Games reels before the feature begins, adding an additional row of symbols for 1,024 Ways to Win.
- The blue Dolphin Animal Modifier awards a mystery win multiplier at the start of Free Games that will apply to all Free Games wins.
- The green Gorilla Animal Modifier upgrades symbols during Free Games. A random symbol will be chosen to be upgraded at the start of Free Games. Whenever that symbol lands anywhere on the reels, it will be upgraded to the top paying symbol.
- The yellow Bat Animal Modifier places Wild symbols in random positions on the reels after every Free Games spin, before any winnings are awarded.
- The orange Pigeon Animal Modifier will add a random win multiplier to any Wild symbol that appears on reel 3. Any wins involving this Wild symbol will be multiplied by the corresponding amount.
- At the end of Free Games, the collected Animal Modifiers will be replaced by a randomized pair of new Animal Modifiers.
- If the collection area had 3 slots for Animal Modifiers when Free Games were triggered, the collection area will return to having 2 slots when the feature ends.
- Free Games are played with the same coin value as the spin that triggered the feature.
- During Free Games the reels are spun automatically.
- The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all Free Games played so far. The number of Free Games left remaining is shown at the top of the reels
- After all Free Games have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all Free Games. Click OK to return to the main game. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
- If the Free Games feature was triggered during the AutoPlay mode, the Free Games round begins after you click on OK. When the Free Games feature has ended and you click Continue, the AutoPlay mode will not resume.
There are 3 in-reel features in the main game:
- Jungle Friends
- Ace will appear during any reel spin.
- Ace will summon his Jungle Friends, placing Wild symbols on random symbol positions.
- Ace will disappear and the reels will stop spinning. Any wins will then be awarded.
- Sneaky Walk
- Ace will walk across the reels during any reel spin.
- Ace will stop on 1 or more reels at random, filling every position on the reel he stops on with Wild symbols.
- Ace will walk off the screen and any winnings will be awarded when the reels stop spinning.
- If there are no winning combinations on the reels, there is a chance that the LOSER! In-Reel feature will be triggered.
- Ace will appear and trigger a free re-spin with a x2 win multiplier. Any free re-spins will be played at the coin value of the triggering spin.
- If there are no winning combinations in the results of the free re-spin, another free re-spin will be triggered. For each re-spin, the win multiplier will increase by between +1 and +3.
- The reels will continue to be re-spun with increasing win multipliers until a re-spin results in a winning combination.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.178%.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the Games Master Symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Support - Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the Free Games round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Games round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the Free Games will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.