How To Play
Adventures in Wonderland Deluxe
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of the Adventures in Wonderland Deluxe slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your lines by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your total bet by clicking '−' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button or pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into the STOP button. Clicking the STOP button or pressing the Spacebar key ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAYbutton to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Auto Play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into a smaller STOP AUTO PLAY button. Click this button to stop AutoPlay mode.
- To enter the triggered Bonus feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the free games, clicking CONTINUE on the winnings summary board takes you back to the main game or resumes Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the Menu or by clicking the INFO button.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Any active paylines can register wins.
- Inactive paylines will not register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The wild symbol can stand for any symbol except for the White Rabbit scatter symbol, the Mad Hatter scatter symbol and the Rabbit Hole Bonus symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by wild standing in).
Rabbit Hole Bonus:
- The Rabbit hole symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel the Rabbit Hole Bonus will be triggered.
- Alice will fall down the rabbit hole and collect cash prizes as she falls. No interaction is required for this Bonus.
- When Alice reaches the bottom of the rabbit hole the Bonus will end, awarding all accumulated cash prizes.
Pocket Watch Bonus
- White Rabbit scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 2, 4 and 5 simultaneously will trigger the Pocket Watch Bonus.
- The White Rabbit will pull out his pocket watch, and the hand on the pocket watch will spin a random number of times. When the hand stops spinning and lands on a number, you win that number of Free Games. The number of Free Games you win will be accumulated over each spin.
- After all Free Games are awarded, the White Rabbit will jump across the reels a random number of times. Every position the White Rabbit jumps on will turn into a locked wild symbol for the following Free Games.
- The number of Free Games won from the Pocket Watch Bonus will then be played automatically with the same number of active paylines and line bet that triggered the feature.
Tea Party Bonus:
- Mad Hatter scatter symbols landing anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously will trigger the Tea Party Bonus feature.
- When the Tea Party Bonus is triggered, the reels will transition to the Bonus screen which will explain the rules of the feature. Press START on this screen to begin the feature.
- The Tea Party Bonus is played at a table with 4 characters. Click a character to choose to serve tea to them.
- A character will drink after being served tea, awarding a cash prize. The longer the character drinks, the higher the cash prize will be.
- After a character drinks, they may put their hand over their cup. If a character does this, they may not be served tea again. If a character does not do this, they may be served tea again for an additional cash prize.
- You may continue to serve tea to characters until all 4 of them have put their hands over their cups. This will end the Bonus and award all accumulated cash prizes.
- In the centre of the table is a sugar bowl with the words 'PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT' written on it. There is a chance of sugar being added any time a character is served tea. If this happens, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. The Bonus will then continue as normal. More information on the Progressive Jackpot can be found below.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
If sugar is added to a character's tea during the Tea Party Bonus, you will be awarded the Progressive Jackpot.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play the Adventures in Wonderland Deluxe game.
- If sugar is added to a characters tea during the Tea Party Bonus, you will be awarded the Progressive Jackpot.
- The Progressive Jackpot can only be won once per activation of the Tea Party Bonus feature.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- In case 2 players win the Progressive Jackpot at the same time, the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive part, and the 2nd one will win the seed together with any possibly accumulated progressive part for the time between the winning of the Progressive Jackpot by the 1st and the 2nd player.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 86.42% without the jackpot, and the maximum is 88.00% with the jackpot.