How To Play
5-Reel 40-Line Slots
The objective of American Dad™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 40 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 40.
- Choose your line bet by clicking “-” or “+”
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch the Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAYbutton to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto Play function. During Auto Play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into a smaller STOP button. Click this smaller STOPbutton to stop Auto Play mode.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or by clicking the paytable option in the casino toolbar.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO button or the paytable option in the casino toolbar.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD in the game is the Roger the Alien symbol. The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Free Games Symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by the WILD symbol standing in).
FREE GAMES SYMBOL
The Free Games Symbol in the game is the Schmooblydong Wheel symbol. It can appear on reels #1, #3 and #5.
When Free Games Symbols land simultaneously on just reels #1 and #3 a re-spin is triggered with 1 of 5 character features selected at random. Free Games Symbollanding simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5 randomly trigger 3, 5, 8, 10 or 25 free games with 1 of 5 character features selected at random.
Note: Free Games Symbols have no payout of their own.
RE-SPINS AND FREE GAMES
Free Games Symbol landing on reel #1 randomly determines which character feature will be triggered if a Free Games Symbol lands on reel #3 during the same spin. A Free Games Symbol landing on reel #3 powers up a character feature determined by the Free Games Symbol on reel #1 (more information on this is below). A Free Games Symbol landing on reel #5 randomly awards 3, 5, 8, 10 or 25 free games for the character feature selected by the Free Games Symbol on reel #1.
Stacking Stan Feature: Stan adds additional stacks of Stan symbols to each reel strip. The Free Games Symbol landing on reel 3 during the triggering spin sets the number of Stan symbols in each additional stack.
Roger's Random Wild Feature: Roger adds WILD symbols to random positions in each feature spin result. The Free Games Symbol landing on reel 3 during the triggering spin sets the number of WILD symbols that are added per spin.
Francine's Holy Grail Feature: Klaus patches appear on random reel positions in each feature spin result. When a Francine symbol lands in a position covered by a Klaus patch, the Francine symbol becomes a WILD symbol that expands to help form extra wins where possible. The Free Games Symbol landing on reel 3 during the triggering spin sets the number of Klaus patches that appear each spin.
Hayley's Progressive Multiplier Feature: Hayley collects 1 or more signatures during random feature spins. Each signature Hayley collects randomly increases the win multiplier applied to the following spin result by +1, +2, +3 or +4. The Free Games Symbol landing on reel 3 during the triggering spin sets the value of the initial win multiplier for the feature.
Wheels and the Legman Feature: Wheels and the Legman travel across the reels on every free games spin, leaving a trail of consecutive WILD symbols behind them. The Free Games Symbol landing on reel 3 during the triggering spin sets the number of WILD symbols added to each spin.
The Game Win field above the reels shows the total win for the feature. Once the re-spin or free games are over you will be shown a summary of your winnings. Click CONTINUE to return to the main reel game.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashire window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money -This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Feature screen explains witch feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found above.
- Info - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Lines + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
- Line Bet + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Auto Play / Stop Auto Play - Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
- Spin / Stop - Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode. During a spin, the Spin button changes into the Stop button that stops the spin animation and displays the result immediately.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.14%.