How To Play
5-Reel Slots with All-Ways feature
The objective of Archer™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Bets are chosen by clicking the Bet Multiplier button. The minimum bet is 25 coins. Each click increases the multiplier with one step and adds 25 coins to the bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the bet to 25 coins. Clicking Bet Max plays the game with the maximum bet multiplier.
- Total bet per game round = minimum bet X bet multiplier.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Startbutton changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Total win = payout value x coin size x bet multiplier. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The All-Ways Feature screen explains how wins are paid in this game.
- The Expand & Split Feature screen describes how this feature is triggered and explains its rules.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the payout must be multiplied by the coin size and bet multiplier.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on adjacent reels.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The All-Ways Feature is active at all times during gameplay. When it is active, players bet on combinations between adjacent reels, not paylines, beginning with the leftmost reel. There are 243 possible winning combinations on the reels of a 3x5 slot machine. In Archer™, all 243 combinations are active and the player is betting on all of them.
The minimum bet is 25 coins. The payout values in the paytable are applied to 1 coin. The total bet is equal to the minimum bet times the bet multiplier. All wins are multiplied by the chosen bet multiplier.
The Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 and can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
The Scatter symbol in the game is the Crossed-arrows symbol. Three or more Scatters in the spin results earn a payout and award the player 7 Free Games. The payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to the rest of the winnings.
In addition, the Scatter symbol appearing anywhere on the reels during main game triggers the Expand & Split Feature as explained below.
Expand & Split Feature
A Scatter symbol on any reel triggers the Expand & Split Feature in the main game. It causes any symbol with an arrow border that participates in a winning combination to expand and occupy all positions on the same reel without replacing the symbols there. In that way, two symbols can occupy the same position at the same time, allowing for more wins. All wins are paid after all symbols expand. Each shared and expanded symbol is evaluated individually. Wins are paid per symbol and per reel, with the highest combination awarded.
In Free Games, the Scatter is not needed to trigger the feature. Any symbol with an arrow border that participates in a winning combination expands and occupies all positions on the same reel without replacing the symbols there, as explained above.
Three or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels during main game trigger 7 Free Games.
Three or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels during the free games re-trigger the Free Games, awarding 7 additional free games. In this way, the free games can be indefinitely re-triggered.
In Free Games, the Expand & Split Feature is triggered for any symbol with an arrow border in a winning combination, regardless of whether there is a Scatter symbol on any reel.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of coin value and ways as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Start mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during Free Games and while the Auto Start is active.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.78%.
Click to Change
Select a coin size or wagering denomination.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Auto Start / Stop
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Change the bet multiplier.
Activate the maximum bet multiplier and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play for Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster Symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. To continue the game from the point where it was broken, log in again into the casino and you will be automatically directed back to the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click theHistory button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a gamble round, the winnings will be collected and added to the balance. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.