How To Play
The objective of Baywatch is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until a Free Games or Rescue feature is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when a Free Games or Rescue feature is triggered if you chose Until Feature, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Rescue Feature screen explains how this feature is triggered and describes its 2 options.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Caroline Holden Feature screen describes how this feature is triggered as well as its payrules.
- The Matt Brody Feature screen describes how this feature is triggered and its payrules.
- The Neely Capshaw Feature screen describes how this feature is triggered and how it pays.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or – below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum possible win from a single betting round in the game is €/£ 500 000. A betting round is initiated by a paid spin, and can lead either to a single win or to a series of wins by triggering additional paying features like Bonus and/or Free Games. Should the resulting total win become greater than €/£ 500 000, the excess amount will be ignored and the player will receive exactly €/£ 500 000.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and Bonus, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
During main game, Wild symbols appear stacked on reels 2, 3 and 4 – this means that Wilds appear one on top of the other on those reels.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels simultaneously during main or free game, 12 Free Games are triggered.
Bonus symbols anywhere on reel 5 during main game trigger the Rescue feature.
To start the Rescue feature, click on Click to Start.
Next, choose one of 2 Bonus options by clicking on your selection: CJ Parker Respin or Lifeguard Mini Bonus.
In the CJ Parker Respin Feature, Wild symbols are not stacked but rather, are randomly distributed on the reels and remain locked there till the end of the spin. Free Games and Lifeguard Mini Bonus can’t be triggered during the CJ Parker Respin. Scatter symbols covered by Wilds pay as Wild symbols.
In the Lifeguard Mini Bonus, the player is presented with a scratch card like wall with 15 lifeguard symbols, covered with sand. The symbols are uncovered one by one in attempt to match 3 of a kind and win a cash prize. Each lifeguard is worth a different cash prize. CJ Parker is always worth 10 times the total bet of the spin that triggered the feature, no matter if this is the winning symbol or not; Caroline Holden, Matt Brody and Neely Capshaw’s prizes are randomly chosen between the following values: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 times the total bet.
If the Rescue Feature is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Next, one of 2 Bonus options has to be selected and after clicking on it, the chosen feature begins automatically. In the Lifeguard Mini Bonus, the player has to make the necessary selections until matching 3 of a kind. If the CJ Parker Respin was chosen, the spin completes automatically. Clicking Continue on the screen summarizing the win resumes the Auto Play mode. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
3 or more Scatters in any position on the reels simultaneously during main game, trigger 12 Free Games with reel 3 stacked with lifeguards. 3 or more Scatters in any position on the reels simultaneously during Free Games, win 12 more Free Games with the same rules and features. More Free Games can be retriggered in this way infinitely except during lifeguard features spins. Lifeguard features cannot be re-triggered.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
Next, a screen introduces the 3 lifeguard features that may be won during the Free Games, each granting 6 additional free spins with special features. Click Continue to proceed.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in theWin field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game winshows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Next, a screen appears presenting the 3 lifeguard features that may be won and after clicking Continue, the Free Games begin automatically. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Caroline Holden feature
When Caroline Holden occupies the entire 3rd reel, 6 extra spins with all wins tripled are awarded, during which Matt Brody and Neely Capshaw don’t appear on the reels at all but more Caroline Holden symbols are added to the reels. Wild symbols appear stacked on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Matt Brody feature
When Matt Brody covers the entire 3rd reel, 6 extra spins are awarded. During the 6 extra spins, the Matt Brody symbol also serves as an Extra Wild in a special condition: on reel 1 during the 1st spin, on reel 3 during the 4th spin and on reel 5 during the 6th spin. The Matt Brody Extra Wilds on reels 1, 3 and 5 appear randomly on the respective reel, acting as frozen symbols - once they have appeared on the reels, they remain locked there for the rest of the Matt Brody feature. Matt Brody regular symbols may also appear on all reels – these symbols do not act as Wilds and do not freeze.
Ordinary Wilds do not freeze and are not stacked. Scatters covered by Extra Wilds pay as Wilds.
Neely Capshaw feature
When Neely Capshaw occupies the entire 3rd reel, 1 total bet and 6 extra spins with initial multiplier of X2 are awarded. During these extra spins, everytime at least one Neely Capshaw symbol appears anywhere on the reels, the multiplier goes up by 1 (X8 being the highest). This multiplier is finally applied to the total feature win – this includes the 1 total bet awarded and the sum of the 6 extra spin wins.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Play / Stop||
Spin the reels a number of times in succession or until a Free Games or Rescue feature is triggered. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
Line Bet + and –
Increase or decrease the bet per line.
Lines + and –
Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
Activate all paylines with the currently selected line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. To continue the game from the point where it was broken, log in again into the casino and you will be automatically directed back to the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Lifeguard Mini Bonus after you have made at least one pick, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the Bonus from the next pick. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during Free Games, including any of the 3 Free Games lifeguard features, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game from the next Free Games spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the CJ Parker Respin, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the spin will be replayed. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.