BOUNTY OF THE BEANSTALK
Bounty of the Beanstalk is 5-reel, 50-line slot based on the classic fairy tale of Jack and the Beanstalk. Fee Fi Fo Fum, spin the reels for endless fun! Dodge the Giant in Free Spins to create Locked Wilds! Dare you steal the sleeping Giant’s treasure for a chance at the progressive Jackpot?
How To Play
5-Reel 50-line Slots
The objective of Bounty of the Beanstalk is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and - below the Line Bet field.
- Choose your number of active Paylines clicking + and - below the Lines field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Reels can be spun automatically using the Auto Play function. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until a feature has been triggered. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Play button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Play button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screens describing the different game components. Clicking the <and > buttons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables you to navigate between the pages. Another way of switching between the screens is by clicking the page name buttons located in the upper part of the window.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Giant's Treasure screen displays the combination necessary for the Giant's Treasure feature to be triggered and also explains its rules.
- The Free Spins screen displays the combination necessary for the Free Spins feature to be triggered and also explains its rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all paylines.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Any active paylines can register wins.
- Inactive paylines will not register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol except the Bonus Scatter symbol and the Free Spins Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols and appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game only.
Whenever 3 Bonus Scatter symbols land on these reels simultaneously, the Giant's Treasure Bonus is triggered as explained below.
Whenever 3 Free Spins Scatter symbols land on these reels simultaneously, the Free Spins Bonus is triggered as explained below.
Note:Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Giant's Treasure Bonus
3x Bonus Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously trigger the Giant's Treasure Bonus. Upon entering the Bonus, you will be taken to the Giant's Table. The Giant is asleep behind the table. There are 8 treasures on top of the table.
Pick any treasure to have Jack try to take it. Jack will move from the side of the screen toward the treasure. If Jack reaches the treasure without disturbing the Giant, Jack will take the treasure back to his sack. When he does so, you will be awarded the prize value of the treasure Jack has taken. This value will be added to your winnings, displayed in the Total Win field.
If Jack disturbs the Giant, 1 of the following scenarios will occur:
- Jack may continue to the selected treasure and take it, as described above.
- Jack may take a different treasure instead, awarding a prize.
- Jack may return to the sack empty handed, resulting in no prize.
- The Giant may wake up completely, ending the bonus.
You may continue picking treasures until the Giant wakes up completely. If the Giant wakes up completely, the bonus will end. Your winnings will be credited to your game balance.
The Fast Play button in the top right can be clicked to speed up animations, making Jack move faster. This will not affect the chances of disturbing the Giant in any way. Clicking the button will change it toFast Play ON. Click it again to return to the regular play speed. The progressive jackpot can be won during the Giant's Treasure bonus. See below for more information.
The progressive jackpot can be won in the Giant's Treasure Bonus. See above for more information on how to trigger this bonus.
When Jack collects a treasure, he may find a Golden Treasure in addition to the prize. There are 3 Golden Treasures to find:
- The Golden Money Bag.
- The Golden Goose.
- The Golden Harp.
If Jack finds a Golden Treasure, it will be collected in the Progressive Jackpot field in the top right corner of the screen. If all 3 Golden Treasures are collected the progressive jackpot will be awarded when the Giant's Treasure Bonus ends.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays 2 players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
Giant Free Spins
3 Free Spins Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously trigger Giant Free Spins.
You will be awarded 10 free spins. The line bet for free spins will be the same as the line bet you have chosen for the triggering spin during the main reels game. The reels will spin automatically after pressingOK.
When the reels stop spinning, there is a chance that the Giant may attack Jack.
- If this happens, the Giant's finger will appear at the top of the screen. Jack will run across the reels, chased by the Giant's finger.
- The Giant will try to squash Jack. This will dislodge symbols on a reel, replacing them with Wild symbols.
- The Giant might dislodge between 1 and 4 symbols on a reel.
- The Giant may continue chasing Jack, causing more symbols to dislodge and replacing them with Wild symbols.
- All free spins payline winnings will be multiplied by the line bet you placed for the spin that triggered the Giant Free Spins Bonus.
- The free spins round cannot be retriggered during free spins as the Bonus Scatter symbols does not appear during free spins.
During the Giant Free Spins Bonus the reels are spun automatically. After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. The number of free spins left is shown in the Free Spins Remaining field. After all free spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins. ClickOK to return to the main game. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
If the free spins have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the free spins round begins after you click on OK. When the Giant Free Spins feature has ended and you click Continue, the Auto Play mode will not resume.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.00%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the free spins round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.