How To Play
Chests of Plenty
5-reel 20-line slot game
The objective of Chests of Plenty is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of paylines is fixed. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and - below the Line Bet field.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Click on the Auto Play button to open the Autoplay selection screen.
- You can choose to place several bets automatically, one after the other.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, click on "CONFIRM" to start the Auto Play session. You can also click on the "EXIT" button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing on to the next spin by clicking on the "STOP AUTO PLAY" button.
- Automatic spins will stop if any of the following conditions are met:
- A feature is triggered.
- There are insufficient funds for the next spin.
- The maximum overall loss limit is reached.
- The single win limit is reached.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field will count up the accumulated winnings. This can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Another way of switching between the pages is by clicking the page name buttons.
- The Payouts page shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Paylines page illustrates all paylines.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- For information on payouts, click Info and go to the Payouts page.To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
- The Girl symbol is Wild and can stand for any symbol except the Map Scatter symbol and the Chest Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
- Any Pirate symbol acts as a normal symbol unless it is immediately to the horizontal left or right of a Girl symbol. In this case the Pirate symbol becomes a Wild symbol and acts the same as the Girl symbol.
- There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
- There are 2 Scatter symbols in Chests of Plenty, the Chest and the Bonus Map.
- The Chest Scatter symbol appearing on reels 1, 3 and 5 triggers the In-Reel Chest Bonus (explained below).
- 3 or more Bonus Map Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels will trigger the Treasure Island Bonus (explained below).
- Note:Chest Scatter symbols have no payout of their own. Bonus Map Scatter symbols have their own payout visible on the paytable.
In-Reel Chest Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
- The In-Reel Chest Bonus is triggered by Chest Scatter symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- When the bonus is triggered, the 3 Chest symbols will become large chests in the middle of the screen. Each chest will then open to revel 3 gems in each chest.
- If the 3 gems in a chest match, you will be awarded a cash prize dependant on your total bet and the value of the gems.
- If a chest awards a cash prize, 3 more gems will appear. Gems will continue to appear from chests until they do not match.
- If the 3 gems in a chest do not match, no prize will be awarded and the chest will be closed.
- The Progressive Jackpot can be won during the In-Reel Chest Bonus:
- If 9 diamonds are revealed from the chests, you will be awarded the progressive jackpot.
- The In-Reel Chest Bonus will continue after the progressive Jackpot has been won, allowing for additional cash prizes.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays 2 players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
Treasure Island Bonus
- 3 or more Bonus Map Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels will trigger the Treasure Island Bonus
- There are 3 island trails with in the Treasure Island Bonus:
- Landing 3 Bonus Map Scatter symbols will begin the Treasure Island Bonus on Booty Island.
- Landing 4 Bonus Map Scatter symbols will begin the Treasure Island Bonus on the Isle of Plenty.
- Landing 5 Bonus Map Scatter symbols will begin the Treasure Island Bonus on Jackpot Island.
- Every island in the Treasure Island Bonus has a trail of squares on it. The more scatters required to get to an island, the better the prizes on the squares.
- Spin the wheel to move around the squares on the trail. When the wheel is spun, it will land on either:
- A number that will advance you that many squares on the trail.
- The collect symbol, which will end the bonus and award any winnings.
- Squares can be blank or feature one of the following:
- A multiplier of your total bet.
- A map piece that will be collected when you land on its square. Collecting 3 map pieces will advance you to the next island.
- A mystery award. When you land on the mystery award square is landed on, you will be awarded one of the following:
- A cash prize.
- A "Go to Map" award that will advance you to the next square with a map piece.
- A "Spin Again" award that will allow you to spin the wheel again.
- All wins from each map are added together and collected at the end. They cannot be lost at all and are kept when you go from one map to another.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 88.31% without the jackpot, and 90% with the jackpot.
Click to Change
Select a coin size or wagering denomination.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Auto Start / Stop
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline or reset.
Spin / Stop
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
Play For Real Money
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Support - Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.