How to Play
FIELDS OF FORTUNE
5-Reel 25-Line Slot
The objective of Fields of Fortune is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the Splash screen to enter the main game.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 25 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 25.
- Choose your total bet by clicking the '−' or '+' buttons below TOTAL BET.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch the Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the FEATURE BET button during the main game enables or disables the Feature Bet. More information about the Feature Bet can be found below.
- Click the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet value.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Autoplay mode the AUTOPLAY button changes into the STOP AUTOPLAY button. Click the STOP AUTOPLAY button to stop Autoplay mode.
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The WILD symbol in the game is the Rose character symbol. The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the SCATTER symbol, to make the best possible winning combination. WILD symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in the main game.
WILD symbols will expand to fill any reel they have landed on if the expansion will create a winning combination.
The SCATTER symbol in the game is the Scatter signpost. It can appear on any reel in the main game. SCATTER symbols have no payout of their own.
If 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game, the Free Games round is triggered.
The Feature Bet can be enabled by clicking the FEATURE BET button during the main game. Enabling the Feature Bet will double the cost of your bet in the Total Bet field.
With Feature Bet enabled, SCATTER Symbols will be powered up (the Scatter signpost symbol turns into a POWER SCATTER Scarecrow symbol). POWER SCATTER symbols contribute to the 3 or more symbols needed to trigger the Free Games feature, even when they are one position above or below the reels.
- Activating the Feature Bet does not significantly alter expected RTP.
- Activating the Feature Bet does not increase payouts from symbol wins, as the line bet is not changed, only the Total Bet.
The Fields of Fortune Free Games feature is triggered by 3 or more SCATTER symbols landing on the reels. Upon triggering Free Games, a selection screen will appear offering the choice between Carrot Spins and Parsnip Spins (both explained below). Free Games will continue in both modes until the SCATTER symbol (which depicts the setting sun in free games) appears 4 times.
During both Free Games modes, the Sun SCATTER appears on reel 5 only. Every time the Sun SCATTER lands on reel 5 in either Free Games mode, the Sun on the symbol appears in a lower position. When the SCATTER lands a fourth time the symbol on the SCATTER is a moon and the Free Games mode ends.
Free Games cannot be retriggered.
Carrot Spins feature an increasing WILD multiplier: WILD symbols multiply winning combinations they participate in. As in the main game, WILD symbols will expand to fill any reel they have landed on if a WILD symbol participates in a winning combination.
In Carrot Spins the SCATTER symbol only appears on reel 5. Every time the SCATTER symbol lands on reel 5 and the sun on the symbol sets lower, the WILD multiplier increases. The first time the SCATTER symbol lands on reel 5, the WILD multiplier increases to multiply all winnings by 2. The second time the SCATTER lands the WILD multiplier will be increased to x3, then to x5 on the third landing of the SCATTER symbol. Finally, when the SCATTER appears for the fourth time, the moon rises and Carrot Spins end.
In Parsnip Spins all regular WILD symbols are stacked.
Every time the SCATTER symbol lands on reel 5 and the sun on the symbol sets lower, one of the high win symbols turns WILD for the remainder of the Free Games feature. The first time the SCATTER lands on reel 5, the Dandelion symbol turns WILD; the second time the SCATTER hits, the Snap Dragon symbol turns WILD; and the third time the SCATTER hits, the Venus Flytrap symbol turns WILD. These extra WILD symbols are not expanding. Finally, when the SCATTER appears for the fourth time, the moon rises and Parsnip Spins end.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking INFO button opens the reference screen describing different game components.
- Clicking X on the upper right-hand corner of the dialogue window exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components (paytable).
- Total Bet - Increase or decrease the total bet by clicking the '−' or '+' buttons.
- Spin - The Spin button displays the reel spin animation and the spin result.
- AUTOPLAY / STOP AUTOPLAY - Spin the reels a number of times in succession. Ends the active Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.16% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.22%.