How To Play
Chain Reactor Game
The objective of Funky Fruits is to obtain matching combinations of 5 or more vertically and/or horizontally adjacent symbols of the same kind to win a multiplier for the player’s bet. There are 6 symbols to play with: Cherry (Jackpot symbol), Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, Plum and Watermelon. The more symbols participate in the winning combination, the bigger the payout. 16 or more Lemon symbols will win the player up to 5,000 times his bet. Once a winning combination occurs and is paid, it explodes thus enabling more symbols to drop down and form new combinations.
To play the game:
- Select your bet per the game by clicking + and – adjacent to the Bet field. Note that balance is deducted by the bet amount upon entering the game. There are 4 fixed bet values that you can possibly choose from.
- Click Play at the bottom right corner of the game window to play the game.
- You can also play using the Auto Play function. Use the + and – buttons at the sides of the Auto Play field to select the number of games to be played consecutively. The Play button changes into Stop during the game play. The active Auto Play session can be stopped by clicking the Stop button.
- The Win field displays the amount you have won in case of a winning combination.
- The Jackpot field displays the currently accumulated Jackpot sum according to the player’s bet.
- Clicking Info opens a Paytable screen listing all winning combinations and their respective payouts. Clicking the Rules button at the bottom of the page opens a screen describing the game rules. Clicking OK sends you back to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
Game Max Win Capping:
The maximum paytable prize applies to a single screen without any additional wins.
The maximum prize per single bet applies to the maximum prize achieved by any win combination in a maximum of 100 consecutive screens.
Funky Fruits Progressive Jackpot
A winning combination of 8 to 25 Cherry symbols win the Jackpot, while the relative percentage of the Jackpot win is determined by the size of the player’s bet:
€1 bet wins 10% of the progressive jackpot.
€2 bet wins 20% of the progressive jackpot.
€5 bet wins 50% of the progressive jackpot.
€10 bet wins 100% of the progressive jackpot.
The full jackpot can only be won if the player places the maximum possible bet in the game.
1% of each player’s bet in all Funky Fruits games played online in all online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot in the following way: 0.5% will go towards the seed and 0.5% to the increment of the current jackpot. When the seed reaches 10,000 times the maximum possible total bet (configured by the casino operator), the percentage of the players’ bets stops feeding the seed and goes directly to the progressive part.
The Jackpot ticker field is constantly updated according to the current player’s bet.
If two or more players win the jackpot at the same time, the wins are distributed as follows:
Player 1 places a bet that makes him eligible to win the progressive jackpot. Players 2, 3, etc. will then only win the seed as the progressive part has already been won by Player 1.
If the game is terminated while winning the jackpot, a screen summarizing the jackpot winnings will be shown upon resuming the game. More information can be found in the Note on disconnections section at the bottom of this page.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.97%.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it)
Spin the reels with the currently set bet.
Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during an active game round, regardless of whether there is a winning combination except for the Jackpot, either in regular or in Auto Play mode, you will be directed back to the Casino Lobby after you log back into the casino and all your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet while winning the Jackpot, the Jackpot Winning screen will be restored after logging back into the casino so you can continue the game and all your previous winnings will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.