HALLOWEEN FORTUNE 2
Summon spooky delights galore in this enchanting 5-reel 25-line slot. Land 3 Scatters to trigger 10 free games. The rising win multiplier can reach up to 6x (and makes wins with the central locked Wild that much more powerful)! Come conjure up a cauldron of rewards today.
How to Play
Halloween Fortune II™
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of Halloween Fortune II™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Halloween Fortune II™ game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes intoStop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation early and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have spun the selected number of times or when the Free Games feature is triggered after Until Feature was selected. You can end Auto Play mode early by clicking Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Free Games screen explains how the Free Games feature is triggered and what its rules are.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylinesscreen of the Info page.
- All 25 active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol other than the bonus symbol and appears during both the main game and the Free Games round. More information on the Free Games round can be found here.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline and appear both during main game and the Free Games round. More information on the Free Games round can be found here.
If there are 2 or more scatter symbols in any position on the reels, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
3 or more scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere in the main game spin results award 10 Free Games with an increasing multiplier and a Locked Wild.
3 or more scatter symbols appearing simultaneously in any position on the reels during the main game triggers 10 Free Games with an increasing multiplier and a Locked Wild.
Wild symbol is the Locked Wild symbol during the Free Games round. It occupies the middle position on reel #3 during every Free Games spin. The Locked Wild substitutes for all other symbols except for the Scatter.
The Free Games round starts with an initial multiplier of x2. This multiplier will be applied to any wins gained from the first 2 Free Games.
The multiplier increases by +1 at the start of the 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th Free Games spins. The multiplier will be applied to the current spin and all subsequent spins until the multiplier is increased.
Wins from the 1st and 2nd Free Games spins will be multiplied by the initial multiplier of x2, the 3rd and 4th – x3, the 5th and 6th – x4, 7th and 8th – x5, and 9th and 10th – x6.
Click on Start once the Free Games round has been triggered. On the screen that appears next click Continue to begin the Free Games round.
During the Free Games round the reels spin automatically. After each spin the win is displayed in the Winfield. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from every Free Games spin so far.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the total winnings.
Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 94.99%.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Line Bet + and –
Increase or decrease the bet per line.
Auto Play / Stop
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. During the active Auto Play mode the reelspin animation stops and immediately displays the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.
Turn on/off the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to turbo mode speeds up the gameplay by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play For Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click theHistory button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.