How to Play
5-reel 25-line Slots
The objective of the Juicy Booty slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 25. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Click on the Auto Play button to open the Autoplay selection screen.
- You can choose to place several bets automatically, one after the other.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, click on "CONFIRM" to start the Auto Play session. You can also click on the "EXIT" button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing on to the next spin by clicking on the "STOP AUTO PLAY" button.
- Automatic spins will stop if any of the following conditions are met:
- A feature is triggered.
- There are insufficient funds for the next spin.
- The maximum overall loss limit is reached.
- The single win limit is reached.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking Return to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 25 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Bonus Scatters and Free Spin Scatters, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
Cannon Free Spins Scatter
3 or more Cannon Free Spins Scatter symbols landing anywhere on the reels trigger the Cannon Free Spins feature.
- 3 Scatters award the chance to win 5 to 10 free spins.
- 4 Scatters award the chance to win 10 to 20 free spins.
- 5 Scatters award the chance to win 20 to 50 free spins.
More information on the Cannon Free Spins feature can be found in the relevant section below.
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Fruit Shoot Bonus Scatter
When 3 Fruit Shoot Bonus Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels they will trigger the Fruit Shoot Bonus feature.
More information on the Fruit Shoot Bonus feature can be found in the relevant section below.
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Fruit Slice Feature
- The Fruit Slice feature can be triggered randomly on any spin.
- Captain Lemmy will catch his sword as the reels are spinning if the feature is triggered.
- When the reels stop spinning Lemmy will move across the reel area and slice a number of fruit symbols.
- Only 1 type of fruit symbol will be sliced, but any number of symbols of that kind may be sliced.
- When a fruit symbol is sliced, 2 or 3 instances of that single symbol will occupy the symbol position.
- This can create line wins of over 5 symbols, up to a maximum of 15 symbols. The payouts for these line wins are visible in the paytable.
Cannon Free Spins
The Cannon Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Cannon Free Spins Scatter symbols appear on the reels simultaneously in the main game.
- When the feature is triggered the Cannon Free Spins Scatter symbols that triggered the feature will move to the centre of the screen.
- Clicking on a Cannon Free Spins Scatter symbol will award a number of free spins.
- When a Cannon Free Spins Scatter symbol reveals COLLECT or all the symbols have been clicked the Cannon Free Spins feature will begin.
- The free spins are played with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
- During Cannon Free Spins only fruit symbols and mystery crate symbols will appear on the reels.
- Mystery crate symbols that land on the reels will explode before win calculation after the reels stop spinning.
- All crate symbols on the reels will explode to reveal the same fruit symbol, for example: if there are crate symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 on a single free spin they will all reveal banana symbols.
- Each crate symbol will reveal a random number of the same symbol in its symbol position between 1 and 3. For example, if there are crate symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 on a single free spin, they will all reveal the same symbol but one crate could reveal 1 banana, another could reveal 2 bananas, and the third could reveal 3 bananas.
- Fruit symbols that are revealed by crate symbols will form combinations with existing fruit symbols of the same type on the reels.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of crate symbols that can appear on a single free spin.
- Free spins use a different reel set to the normal reels, but the payout amounts remain the same.
- After the last free spin has finished a message will appear informing you of your total winnings. Click Continue to return to the main game.
Fruit Shoot Bonus
The Fruit Shoot Bonus is triggered when BONUS scatter symbols land anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously. When the feature is triggered a random number of shots in the Fruit Shoot Bonus will be awarded.
- Click Continue to start the bonus.
- The reels will transition to the Bonus screen, showing Captain Lemmy with his pistol and an empty area on the screen.
- When the Bonus starts, fruits will appear in the empty space on the screen.
- Use the mouse to move the crosshair over the flying fruit. Shoot by clicking the left mouse button.
- Clicking AUTO SHOOT will automatically shoot and hit a random fruit.
- Every fruit shot will decrease your number of shots remaining by 1. If you shoot and miss a fruit, it will not decrease your number of remaining shots.
- Every fruit shot will award either a cash prize or a key.
- When a key is revealed, it will be collected in the collection area at the top left of the screen, which initially has 3 empty slots.
- When a key is revealed, you will be awarded an additional shot.
- When 3 keys are revealed, you will be awarded the Progressive Jackpot.
- After you have taken the last shot a message will appear informing you of your total winnings. Click Continue to return to the main game.
More information on the jackpot can be found in the relevant section below.
- Collect 3 golden keys during the Fruit Shoot Bonus feature to unlock the pirates’ treasure chest and win the Treasure Jackpot.
- The higher the stake when entering the bonus round, the higher the chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
- A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
- When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays 2 players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.03% without the jackpot, and 96.03% with the jackpot.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play For Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens theFree Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the free spins round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Spins round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.