How to Play
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of paylines is fixed. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and - below the Line Bet field.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Reels can be spun automatically using the Auto Spins function. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until a feature has been triggered. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Spins button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Spins button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches the Turbo Mode on or off. This turns on or off some of the win animations and sounds, making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field will count up the accumulated winnings. This can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Another way of switching between the pages is by clicking the page name buttons.
- The Payouts page shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Paylines page illustrates all paylines.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- For information on payouts, click Info and go to the Payouts page.To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol except the Pot of Gold Scatter symbol, the Free Spins Scatter symbol and the Wishing Well Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There are 3 Scatter symbols in Leprechauns Luck.
- The Pot of Gold Scatter symbol triggers the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus whenever 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels.
- The Free Spins Scatter symbol triggers Free Spins whenever 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels.
- The Wishing Well Scatter symbol appears only in the middle reel. Whenever the Wishing Well Scatter symbol lands on the middle reel the Wishing Well Bonus will be triggered.
Rainbow of Wealth Bonus
- The Rainbow of Wealth bonus is triggered when 3 or more the Pot of Gold Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the Pot of Gold Scatter symbols - only entry to the Rainbow of Wealth bonus, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the Rainbow of Wealth bonus is triggered, the screen will transition to show the rainbow trail with prize multipliers.
- During the bonus, you spin a wheel to play:
- Press the SPIN button to spin the wheel – a pointer then moves across the numbers 1-6 and the collect position. The background colours of the 7 positions will also cycle through the 7 colours of the rainbow.
- The background colours will then stop so you can see the colour you would get for landing on each of the sections.
- The pointer will then slow down and stop.
- The colour it stops on will be lit up on the rainbow (all colours start unlit).
- If the colour it stops on has already been lit then it remains lit (doesn't get turned off by getting the same colour again, you just don't get an extra colour lit).
- The number the pointer stops on will be the number of spaces you move along the trail.
- The bonus round will continue until the pointer lands on the "Collect" position or you reach the last value at the end of the rainbow.
- Your winnings will be your total stake multiplied by the final value you stop on along the trail. You only get the winnings at the end and so it does not matter which positions you stopped on along the way to get to that end position.
- If all 7 colours of the rainbow get lit then you win the Progressive Jackpot. See the section below for more information on the Progressive Jackpot.
Wishing Well Bonus
- The Wishing Well Bonus is triggered when the Wishing Well Scatter symbol lands in the middle reel.
- You will be taken to the Wishing Well Bonus screen, where a bucket will descend into the well.
- As the bucket descends down the well, it will collect cash prizes.
- Once the bucket reaches the bottom of the well, all cash prizes will be awarded and the bonus will end.
- If there is a pile of gold at the bottom of the well, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. See the Progressive Jackpot section below for more information.
- The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Free Spins Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels.
- The Leprechaun will award you a random amount of Free Spins when the bonus is triggered.
- The Leprechaun will blow smoke from his pipe that will form numbers.
- These numbers be the amount of Free Spins awarded.
- This will happen a random amount of times.
- All Free Spins from the smoke numbers will be added and then awarded.
- The Leprechaun will then jump across the reels. Every position he lands on will become a locked wild for the entirety of Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, an enhanced reel set is used for a higher likelihood of wins.
- All Scatter symbols are removed from the reels during Free Spins.
- There are 2 ways to win the Progressive Jackpot in Leprechauns Luck:
- If a pile of gold is at the bottom of the well in the Wishing Well Bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot.
- If all the colours of the rainbow are lit up in the Rainbow of Wealth bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays 2 players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Support - Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 88.01%.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop||
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline or reset.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play for Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
|Free Spins Symbol||
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster Symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.