Meet Miss Fortune in a spellbinding 5-reel 25-line slot! Find out if there are wild wins in your future with the Crystal Ball Re-Spin, and join Miss Fortune in Free Games with an increasing win multiplier on every losing spin. Find Miss Fortune’s dragon in the Teacher’s Pet Bonus for a host of witchy winnings!
How to Play
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of Miss Fortune™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Once you enter the game, a screen reveals the major game features. Click Continue to go to the main game reels. Click Do Not Show This Message Again if you want this screen to be skipped the next time you load the game.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Miss Fortune™ game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Featureto spin until the Crystal Ball Re-Spin, the Miss Fortune’s Free Games, or the Teacher’s Pet Bonus is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes intoStop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the Crystal Ball Re-Spin, the Miss Fortune’s Free Games, or the Teacher’s Pet Bonus is triggered if you chose Until Feature, or when you clickStop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Crystal Ball Re-Spin screen shows how the feature is triggered and explains its rules.
- The Magical Collection Feature screen describes how the feature is triggered and explains its rules.
- The Miss Fortune’s Free Games screen explains how the free games are triggered and played out.
- The Teacher’s Pet Bonus screen displays how to trigger the bonus round and what its rules and awards are.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylinesscreen of the Info page.
- All 25 active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except scatter symbol and bonus symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
Any wild symbol that does not participate in a winning combination will be collected in the collection area at the top left of the reels. The collection area can hold 3 wild symbols. When the collection area is filled, the Crystal Ball Re-Spin is activated, as explained here.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
- Wild symbol appears during the main game, the Crystal Ball Re-Spin as well as the free games round. More information about the Miss Fortune’s Free Games can be found here.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline.
If there are 3 or more scatter symbols in any position on the reels, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings. In addition, 3 or more scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game trigger the Miss Fortune’s Free Games, as explained here.
2 scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere on any 2 reels from reel 1 to 4 including, trigger the Magical Collection Feature, as explained here.
- Scatter symbol appears both during the main game and the Miss Fortune’s Free Games, but not during the Crystal Ball Re-Spin.
The Bonus symbol appears on reels #1, #3 and #5 only. Whenever 3 bonus symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on these reels, the Teacher’s Pet Bonus is triggered, as explained here.
- Bonus symbol appears during the main game only.
Any wild symbol appearing in the main game results and not participating in a winning combination will be collected automatically. The number of collected symbols will be displayed in the upper left-hand field above the reels. Once 3 wild symbols have been collected in this way, 1 Crystal Ball Re-Spin will be triggered.
When a Crystal Ball Re-Spin is triggered, the reels will spin once for free. The 3 Wild symbols in the collection area will be placed randomly on the reels. After the Crystal Ball Re-Spin, the collection area will be empty and can be refilled on subsequent spins.
- If during the spin that has triggered the Crystal Ball Re-Spin there are wild symbols eligible to be collected, but you have already collected the 3 symbols necessary to enter the feature, these will not be collected.
- Any distributed symbol may cover a Wild symbol resulting from the Crystal Ball Re-Spin.
- Wild symbols that land on the reels in any feature, including the Crystal Ball Re-Spin, will not be collected.
- The Crystal Ball Re-Spin cannot be re-triggered. It is available during the main game only. The current number of collected symbols will be preserved during a free games round.
- The Miss Fortune’s Free Games and the Teacher’s Pet Bonus cannot be triggered during the Crystal Ball Re-Spin.
Whenever 2 Miss Fortune symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on reels 1, 2, 3 or 4, the Magical Collection Feature will be triggered. Once triggered, the free games counter at the top right of the reels will increase by 1.
Whenever the Miss Fortune’s Free Games are triggered, the accumulated free games in the free games counter will be added to the free games awarded, as explained here.
- The Magical Collection Feature is available during the main game only.
The Teacher’s Pet Bonus is triggered whenever 3 Bonus symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on reels #1, #3 and #5.
Click on Click to Start and then Continue for the Bonus to begin.
A cupboard with 10 lockers is shown on the screen that appears next. You are awarded 10 picks altogether in order to try and find the little dragon as many times as possible.
Choose a locker by clicking on it. If you open an empty locker, Miss Fortune will open a random number of empty lockers as well in an attempt to make your next pick easier.
If you find Miss Fortune’s pet, you will be awarded a cash prize and the pet will hide again. The more times you find out where the naughty dragon is, the more cash you will win. You can see the number of successful picks and, respectively, the bonus cash prize won on the paytable shown at the top right of the screen during the bonus round.
After the Teacher’s Pet Bonus has ended, click Continue to return to the main game.
- The Teacher’s Pet Bonus is available during the main game only.
- Miss Fortune will reveal only empty lockers for you. If you have chosen an empty locker out of any remaining 2, the last one will not be revealed for you and you will have to pick it yourself.
Whenever 3 or more Miss Fortune symbols appear anywhere on the reels during the main game, 7 Miss Fortune’s Free Games with an initial multiplier of x2 are triggered.
Click on Click to Start and then Continue on the screen that appears next. The number of accumulated free games in the free games counter from the Magical Collection Feature will be added to the 7 initial free games awarded.
During the free games each no-win spin will increase the multiplier in steps of +1, which will apply to any possible winnings from the next spin onwards. If the next spin does not award any winnings, the multiplier will increase again. If the next spin awards a winning combination, the multiplier will remain the same. The maximum multiplier that can be awarded in this way is x10.
- The free games round cannot be retriggered and is available during main game only.
- Multipliers apply to Scatter wins as well.
- The Teacher’s Pet Bonus and the Crystal Ball Re-Spin cannot be triggered during the Miss Fortune’s Free Games.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. TheFree Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.03%.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Line Bet + and –
Increase or decrease the bet per line.
Auto Play / Stop
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.
Speeds up the main game flow of all slot games, which support the Turbo mode, including the current one. Clicking Turbo again resets the normal reel-speed.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play For Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Miss Fortune’s Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Teacher’s Pet Bonus, you will be automatically directed back to the game where it was broken, so that you can continue playing the Bonus round.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Crystal Ball Re-Spin, the re-spin will be automatically completed. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click theHistory button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.