How To Play
5-Reel 15-line Slots
The objective of Mr. Cashback is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Mr.Cashback Feature screen explains the rules of this feature and how it pays.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Show Paylines on the Paytable page, opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Mr. Cashback feature
The Mr. Cashback feature is always active during main game but is not available during Free Games.
The Mr. Cashback feature counts the consecutive non-winning spins of each payline, for every separate bet per line used to play on that line, and if a single active payline doesn’t win for 50 consecutive times with a particular line bet, the player wins 50 times the cash bet on that line.
The number of consecutive non-winning spins for each line is saved separately for every line bet and restored when returning to a previously used line bet. The same statuses are saved and restored when a payline is turned on and off as well as when the player exits and re-enters the game.
When there is a Cashback win, an animation of Mr.Cashback is shown, displaying that win and the line that triggered that win.
As the game progresses, the Cashback status of each line for the current line bet is displayed in the circular frame. A green circle with no progress on the frame denotes that there are fifty more wins. A yellow, orange, or red line that fills the frame in a clockwise fashion denotes more and more consecutive non-wins for that particular line. A full circle denotes fifty consecutive non-wins and a win of the Cashback feature for that line.
When hovering with the mouse over one of the lines, a small popup appears, revealing the number of spins left for a Cashback win on that line for the current line bet.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for three or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Wild symbol doesn’t appear during Free Games.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are three or more Scatters in any position on the reels simultaneously, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
In addition, the player wins 12 Free Games.
The Scatter symbol doesn’t appear during Free Games.
Three or more Scatters in any position on the reels simultaneously during the main game trigger 12 Free Games with Random Freezing Wilds feature and all wins doubled.
After every spin, a random number (between 0 and 5) of symbols (except Wild and Scatter) turn into Wilds and remain in their position for a random number of 1 to 4 spins, during which they substitute for all symbols. New Freezing Wilds cannot appear one on top of the other.
The Free Games cannot be retriggered during Free Games.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. A message appears saying that a Free Games round follows. Click on Continue to begin and after a while the Free Games begin automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spin Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current free spins.
After all free spins have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free spins. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Bonus Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start and then Continue on the screen introducing the Free Games. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during free spins and while the Auto Start is active.
Click to change
Select a coin size or wagering denomination.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop||
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it)
Spin the reels with the currently set bet.
Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a gamble round, the winnings will be collected and added to the balance. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back to the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.