How to Play
5-Reel 243 Ways-to-Win Slots
The objective of the Nostradamus slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- This game is played with 243 Ways to Win.
- Any combination of 3 or more matching symbols appearing anywhere on adjacent reels starting from the left will form a win.
- The amount of Ways to Win is fixed.
- For information on Ways wins, click Info and go to the Ways page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Coin Value field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given way, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different ways are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Click on the Auto Play button to open the Autoplay selection screen.
- You can choose to place several bets automatically, one after the other.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, click on "CONFIRM" to start the Auto Play session. You can also click on the "EXIT" button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing on to the next spin by clicking on the "STOP AUTO PLAY" button.
- Automatic spins will stop if any of the following conditions are met:
- A feature is triggered.
- There are insufficient funds for the next spin.
- The maximum overall loss limit is reached.
- The single win limit is reached.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the PREV and NEXT buttons enables navigation between the pages.
- The Payouts page shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Ways page explains how Ways form wins.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking BACK exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
Ways to Win:
- All 243 Ways to Win are permanently active, and cannot be changed. More information on Ways can be found in the paytable.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The total bet is the coin value multiplied by the fixed Ways Multiplier of 25. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Wins will equal the coin value multiplied by the relevant payouts shown in the paytable.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the coin bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 winning combinations occur on the same way, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 way has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Wild can stand for any symbol except for any Scatter to make the best possible winning combination
There is also a separate payout for 5 Wild symbols on adjacent reels, as seen in the paytable.
- There are 2 Scatter symbols in the game, the Free Spins Bonus scatter and the Planets Bonus scatter.
- The Free Spins Bonus symbol triggers the Free Spins Bonus when 3 or more land anywhere on the reels.
- The Planets Bonus symbol triggers the Planets Bonus when landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously.
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
- Nostradamus Predictions are mystery in-reel features that can be triggered on any main game spin.
- Whilst the reels are spinning, a scroll will unroll. The scroll will reveal 1 of 3 Nostradamus Predictions, which will effect the spin:
- A random multiplier that will be applied to any winnings from the spin.
- The spin will result in a Big Win.
- 1 of 3 Reel Modifiers will effect the spin:
- Earthquake: The Earthquake Reel Modifier symbol will appear in the centre position of reel 3. The Earthquake Reel Modifier symbol substitutes for all other symbols except for any Scatter symbols. When the reels stop spinning, random symbols will fall away from the reels replaced by enhanced symbols.
- Lightning: The Lightning Reel Modifier symbol will appear in the centre position of reel 3. The Lightning Reel Modifier symbol substitutes for all other symbols except for any Scatter symbols. When the reels stop spinning, lightning will strike up to 4 symbols turning them into Wild symbols.
- Tsunami: The Tsunami Reel Modifier symbol will appear in the centre position of reel 3. The Tsunami Reel Modifier symbol substitutes for all other symbols except for any Scatter symbols. After the reels stop spinning, 1 to 3 reels will be filled with stacked Wild symbols.
Free Spins Bonus
- 3 or more Free Spins Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the Free Spins Bonus.
- The number of symbols that trigger the Free Spins Bonus determines the number of Modifiers and Free Spins awarded:
- 3 Free Spins Bonus symbols award 5 Free Spins with 1 Reel Modifier.
- 4 Free Spins Bonus symbols award 5 Free Spins with 1 Reel Modifier followed by 5 Free Spins with a different Reel Modifier, for a total of 10 Free Spins.
- 5 Free Spins Bonus symbols award 5 Free Spins with each Reel Modifier, for a total of 15 Free Spins.
- If Free Spins are triggered by 3 or 4 Free Spins Bonus symbols you may choose which Reel Modifiers are used for the Free Spins at the start of the feature by pressing the desired Reel Modifier and then pressing OK to begin the feature with the selected modifier.
- All Free Spins are played with the same bet as on the spin that triggered the feature.
- If the feature was triggered during an Auto Play session, the Auto Play session will resume unless the terminating conditions of the Auto Play session are met. Please see the Auto Play section for more information.
- Planets Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously trigger the Planets Bonus.
- Pressing PLAY begins the Planets Bonus, transitioning the reels to the bonus screen.
- The bonus screen shows the Sun, 6 planets around the sun on circles of orbit, and a win line.
- Each of the 6 planets has a multiplier next to it.
- When the bonus begins, the planets will spin around the Sun. The planets will eventually stop. If a planet lands on the win line, the Total Bet of the triggering spin will be multiplied by the planet's multiplier and awarded. Planets that do not land on the win line award nothing.
- When all the planets have stopped spinning and all prizes have been awarded, the bonus will end.
- If the Planets Bonus is triggered during the Autoplay mode, the Autoplay mode will resume after the feature has been completed unless the UNTIL BONUS option was selected.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.00%. The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.07%.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
|Play for Real Money||
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the GamesMaster symbol. If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the Free Spins round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Spins round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the Free Spins will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.