How to play
5-Reel 20-Line Slot
The objective of Stars Awakening is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- The number of active paylines is fixed at 20 and cannot be changed.
- Choose your total bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Autoplay mode the AUTOPLAY button changes into the STOP AUTOPLAYbutton. Click the STOP AUTOPLAY button to stop Autoplay mode.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed below the AUTOPLAY ON text.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO page.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, clickking Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, clickking Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable which can be accessed via the Menu or the INFO page.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- Line bet = total bet / number of lines.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
HIGH WIN SCATTER PAYOUTS
HIGH WIN SCATTER symbols pay when landing on 3, 4 or 5 reels. The paytable value for a HIGH WIN SCATTER symbol is multiplied by each number of times the symbol appears on each reel.
The WILD symbols substitute for all symbols (including HIGH WIN SCATTER symbols) to make the highest possible winning combination.
HIGH WIN and LOW WIN SYMBOLS
There are HIGH WIN and LOW WIN symbols in the game. HIGH WIN symbols can become SCATTER symbols.
GIANT SPIN FEATURE
3x3 HIGH WIN symbols and 3x3 WILD symbols can land on reels #3, #4 and #5 on any regular spin.
SUPERNOVA SCATTER FEATURE
A winning spin will trigger a respin. During respins HIGH WIN symbols can function as SCATTER symbols. See below for details.
Level 1 - a winning spin awards a respin. During this respin the purple HIGH WIN symbol is a SCATTER symbol.
Level 2 - if the respin has a win then another respin is awarded. During this respin the purple, blue and green HIGH WIN symbols are SCATTER symbols.
Level 3 - if the second respin has a win then a final respin is awarded. During this respin all 5 HIGH WIN symbols are SCATTER symbols.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money that you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch it.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game. Click the REELS button to return to the main game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The High Win Symbols screen explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Low Win Symbols screen explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Supernova Scatter Feature screen explains the rules of the Supernova Scatter feature.
- The Giant Spin Feature screen explains the rules of the Giant Spin feature.
- The High Win Scatter Symbol Payouts screen shows winning combinations and payouts for High Win Scatter symbols.
- The Paylines screen illustrates the paylines and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info – Opens the reference screen describing the different game components.
- Total Bet – Increase or decrease the total bet by clicking the '−' or '+' buttons.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile versions of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.93 %.