How To Play
The objective of Sweet Party is to obtain matching combinations of 5 or more vertically and/or horizontally adjacent symbols of the same kind to win a multiplier for your bet.
To play the game:
- The bet per a game round is chosen by clicking the Bet arrow buttons to increase or decrease the amount.
- You can also play using the Auto Play function. Use the Auto Play arrow buttons to select the number of rounds to be played consecutively. The Play button changes into Stopduring the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode terminates when the number of game rounds determined by the player has ended, or when you click Stop.
- To start the game round, click on Play.
- The Win field displays the cash prize awarded in case of a winning combination. Wins are calculated according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- The Jackpot field displays the currently accumulated Jackpot sum according to the player’s bet as explained here.
Note: The current bet amount is deducted by your balance upon entering the game.
- Click Info to open the Paytable screen listing all winning combinations and their respective payouts.
- Click on the Rules button to see how the game is played. Clicking OK will direct you back to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns you to the game.
Game Max Win Capping:
The maximum paytable prize applies to a single screen without any additional wins.
The maximum prize per single bet applies to the maximum prize achieved by any win combination in a maximum of 100 consecutive screens.
Sweet Party Progressive Jackpot
A winning combination of 8 to 25 Jackpot symbols wins the Jackpot, while the relative percentage of the Jackpot win is determined by the size of the player’s bet:
€1 bet wins 10% of the progressive jackpot
€2 bet wins 20% of the progressive jackpot
€5 bet wins 50% of the progressive jackpot
€10 bet wins 100% of the progressive jackpot
Note: The full jackpot can only be won if the player places the maximum possible bet in the game.
1% of each player’s bet in all game rounds played online in all online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot in the following way: 0.5% will go towards the seed and 0.5% to the increment of the current jackpot. When the seed reaches the maximum possible total bet (configured by the casino operator) x 10,000, the percentage of the players’ bets stops feeding the seed and goes directly to the progressive part.
The Jackpot ticker field is constantly updated according to the current player’s bet.
Note: If 2 or more players win the jackpot at the same time, the wins are distributed as follows:
- Player 1 places a bet that makes him eligible to win the progressive jackpot.
- Players 2, 3, etc. will then only win the seed as the progressive part has already been won by Player 1.
Note: If the game is terminated while winning the jackpot, a screen summarizing the jackpot winnings will be shown upon resuming the game. More information can be found in the Note on disconnections section at the bottom of this page.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.97%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during an active game round, regardless of whether there is a winning combination except for the Jackpot, either in regular or in Auto Play mode, you will be directed back to the Casino Lobby after you log back into the casino and all your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet while winning the Jackpot, the Jackpot Winning screen will be restored after logging back into the casino so you can continue the game and all your previous winnings will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.