WILD GAMBLER ARCTIC ADVENTURE
How To Play
Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of the Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking the + and - buttons adjacent to Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure game is always played with 20 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Normal symbols can be turned into Wild symbols. Clicking on a symbol selects it and turns it into a Wild.
- Clicking on any Wild symbol increases its multiplier. Clicking on a Wild when its current multiplier is x5 removes the Wild and restores the original symbol.
- Another way of adjusting the Wild multiplier is by clicking the + and - buttons that appear when you hover over a Wild symbol. Clicking the - button when the current Wild multiplier value is x1 or clicking the + button when it is x5 removes the Wild symbol. Alternatively, you can remove a Wild symbol by clicking the X button that appears when you move the mouse cursor over the padlock icon in the upper right corner of the symbol. More information on the Wild multiplier values can be found below in the Wild Symbol section.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. After the reels have started spinning, clicking Spin again ends the spin animation and displays the spin result immediately. The total amount you have bet will be shown in the Total bet box above theSpin button. Wild symbols will not be locked in place when using the Spin button.
- Clicking Lock & Spin keeps the Wild symbols currently on the reels and spins the reels so that only the other symbols are changed. This increases the chance of getting wins. The total amount you have bet will be shown in the Total Bet box above the Lock & Spin button and will vary depending on where the Wilds are on the reels. Note: The total bet in the Lock & Spin mode is always higher than the total bet in the normal spin mode.
- If the Auto Lock mode is enabled, Wild symbols in the spin results are automatically locked in place when the Lock & Spin button is clicked. If the Auto Lock mode is disabled, the only Wilds which will be locked are the ones that were on the reels before turning off the Auto Lock mode or those manually selected by the player. Note: Auto Lock is enabled by default and can be disabled through the Options button in the upper left-hand corner of the game window. Locked Wilds can be identified by a padlock icon on the symbol when the mouse is rolled over the reels or the Lock & Spin button.
- In the normal spin mode, the total bet equals the currently selected line bet multiplied by the number of lines (20). In the Lock & Spin mode, the total bet varies depending on where the Wilds symbols are.
- Reels can be spun automatically using the Auto Play function. Click on the Auto Playsbutton to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically by clicking on it. This also starts the function. During Auto Play, the Auto Plays button displays the number of spins remaining. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when the Free Spins feature is triggered. You can end automatic spins early by clicking Stop, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window. Note: Auto Play cannot be played in the Lock & Spin mode.
- Clicking Turbo within the Auto Play options turns the Turbo Mode on or off. Turning it on speeds up the reel spins during Auto Play.
- Clicking Options in the upper left-hand corner of the game window opens the Options menu, where you can enable/disable Auto Lock, save the current Wild layout as custom layout or load a custom Wild layout. Using the Options menu, you can also remove all Wilds currently on the reels.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your line win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays how much each payline wins and the Total Win filed displays the accumulated winnings from all paylines. In the Lock & Spin mode the total bet is also displayed in the latter field.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screens that describe different game components. Clicking the << and >> buttons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different screens. Another way of switching between the screens is by clicking on the buttons with page names in the upper part of the window.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations (the “paytable”).
- The Lock & Spin screen describes the Lock & Spin mode.
- The Play Your Way screen elaborates on the Lock & Spin mode and explains how to turn normal symbols into Wilds.
- The Auto-Lock screen describes how the Auto Lock mode works.
- The Free Spins screen describes how this feature is triggered and explains its rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all paylines and explains the rules for calculating their wins.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the reference screen and returns to the game.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. All 20 paylines are illustrated on the Paylines page.
- All 20 paylines are always active and can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts page) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum possible win from a single betting round in the game is 500 000 EUR/GBP. A betting round is initiated by a paid spin, and can lead either to a single win or to a series of wins by triggering additional paying features like Bonus and/or Free Games. Should the resulting total win become greater than 500 000 EUR/GBP, the excess amount will be ignored and the player will receive exactly 500 000 EUR/GBP. Maximum payouts will be paid in the currency of your Paddy Power account.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol except for the Free Spins scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 5 Wild symbols on a payline, as seen in the paytable.
The player has the option to change any symbol into a Wild symbol. This is done by clicking on the symbol, which "locks" a Wild symbol in place. Clicking on a Wild increases its multiplier to a maximum of x5.
Any line wins that result from a symbol combination in which a Wild symbol participates will be multiplied by the Wild multiplier. Note: The multiplier values of Wilds in different positions do not accumulate. If there is more than one Wild on a winning line, only the highest Wild multiplier value available will be used to form the payout. If, however, a Wild spins in underneath an existing “locked” Wild, their multiplier values will be added up (to a maximum of x5). More information on locked Wilds can be found below in the Lock & Spin mode section.
Free Spins Symbol
3, 4 or 5 Free Spins scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game trigger the Free Spins feature.
More information on the Free Spins feature can be found here.
Lock & Spin mode
In addition to the normal spin mode, there is a Lock & Spin mode, which holds the Wild symbols on the reels and only changes the other ones.
If Auto Lock is enabled, all Wilds currently on the reels are held in place when using Lock & Spin. Any new Wilds and increases to multipliers which appear on the reels are automatically locked in place and kept during the subsequent spins.
If Auto Lock is disabled, only the Wilds selected by the player will be carried forward in the Lock & Spin mode.
Auto Lock can be enabled/disabled from the Options menu in the upper left-hand corner of the game window.
Using Lock & Spin increases the chance of getting wins and the total bet in this mode is always higher than the total bet in the normal spin mode. The total amount you have bet will be shown in the Total Bet box above the Lock & Spin button and will vary depending on where the Wilds are on the reels. You can increase or decrease the cost of Lock & Spin by using the arrow buttons to the right of the Lock & Spin bet box.
The first time you use Lock & Spin a message will be shown asking if you are sure you want to make this bet as the bet is higher than the normal spin bet.
If the cost for the spin has gone up a lot compared with the normal spin then when you click onLock & Spin a warning message will be shown asking if you want to continue.
Lock & Spin cannot be used with the Auto Plays feature.
Keeping your favourite Wild layout
If you have a favourite Wild layout and would like to use it repeatedly, you can save it as custom. To save or load a custom Wild layout, click on the Options button in the upper left-hand corner of the game window.
The number of free spins awarded depends on the number of scatter symbols triggering the feature.
3 scatter symbols win 7 Free Spins.
4 scatter symbols win 12 Free Spins.
5 scatter symbols win 20 Free Spins.
To start the feature, click on Start.
During Free Spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that won the feature.
All Wilds from the feature triggering spin will be locked and any new Wilds or increases to multipliers that appear during the feature will be automatically locked for the remaining free spins.
Note: New Wilds will be kept in place regardless of whether the Auto Lock feature is enabled or disabled.
After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. The number of free spins left is shown in the Free Spins Remaining box.
Note: Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
After all Free Spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins. Click Continue to return to the main game. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.99%.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Line Bet + and – buttons
Increase or decrease the bet per line.
Auto Plays / Stop
Select the number of spins to be played automatically / end the active automatic reelspin mode.
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
Lock & Spin
Spin the reels in the Lock & Spin mode.
Open the Options menu to enable/disable the Auto Lock mode, save the current Wild layout or load a custom Wild layout.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game either when using or not using the Auto Play function the spin will be automatically completed. To continue the game from the point where it was broken, log in again into the casino and you will be automatically directed back to the game. In case of a winning spin, the winning win lines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of locked Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning win lines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the free spins round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Spins round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.