Summon the Genie in the lamp and make your wildest wishes come true! This spellbinding 5-reel 15-line slot is packed with a treasure trove of features. Every win lights a magic lamp for a free Re-spin! Land a 4 or more wins in a row to trigger Free Games with an extra row of symbols, 15 extra lines and the mystical Magic Lamp Wilds Feature!
How to play
5-reel 15-line Slots
The objective of the Wild Wishes slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 15. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your total bet by clicking + and – below the Total Bet field.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Click on the Auto Play button to open the Autoplay selection screen.
- You can choose to place several bets automatically, one after the other.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, click on "CONFIRM" to start the Auto Play session. You can also click on the "EXIT" button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing on to the next spin by clicking on the "STOP AUTO PLAY" button.
- Automatic spins will stop if any of the following conditions are met:
- A feature is triggered.
- There are insufficient funds for the next spin.
- The maximum overall loss limit is reached.
- The single win limit is reached.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 15 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- During Free Games 25 extra paylines are permanently active, for a total of 40. More information on the Free Games feature can be found in the relevant section below.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on the same payline on every consecutive reel.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
Wild symbols only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in the main game.
Wild symbols only appear in stacks in the main game.
Wild symbols behave differently during the Free Games feature:
- Wild symbols appear on all reels during Free Games.
- Wilds appear in stacks and as single symbols during Free Games.
- Wild symbols trigger the Magic Lamp feature during Free Games.
- There are 5 lamps in a row above the reels.
- When the game starts all 5 lamps will be dulled out
- When a win lands, it will count up in the win ticker.
- After the win has finished counting up, the leftmost lamp will spin and illuminate.
- The reels will then automatically be re-spun for free.
- Any win on the re-spin will count up in the win ticker and illuminate the second lamp, awarding another re-spin.
- If 4 consecutive re-spins are triggered (lighting 4 lamps) and there is no win on the 4th re-spin, 7 Free Games will be triggered.
- If the maximum of 5 consecutive re-spins are triggered (lighting 5 lamps), 10, 15, 20, 30 or 50 Free Games will be triggered.
- If a re-spin does not result in a win, any illuminated lamps will turn back around and be dulled out again. All winnings from the original spin and any re-spins will then be awarded.
- Activating the Feature Bet mode will increase the total bet placed by 10 coins for every 15 coins bet and light up the leftmost lamp above the reels.
- The leftmost lamp will always be lit if the Feature Bet is active, meaning only 3 consecutive wins are required to trigger Free Games.
- The Feature Bet mode cannot be turned on or off during Free Games.
- The Feature Bet mode cannot be turned on or off during a spin.
- Activating the Feature Bet mode does not change the payouts of winning combinations.
- The row of lamps above the reels will rise to reveal a new row of symbols.
- During Free Games, the new row of symbols can form wins using 25 extra paylines.
- During every Free Games spin a cloud of smoke will appear from the magic lamp in the lower-right of the screen. The smoke will cover several positions on the reels.
- If a Wild symbol lands in any position covered by the smoke, every reel position in the smoke will be turned into a Wild symbol.
- The free games are played with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
- After the last free game has finished a message will appear informing you of your total winnings. Click Continue to return to the main game.
- When Free Games end the row of lamps will descend and the main game will resume with 15 paylines and 3 rows of symbols.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the Free Games round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last Free Game of a Free Games round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the Free Games will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Support - Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
More information on the Free Games feature can be found in the relevant section below.
Any winning spin in the main game will trigger the Collecting Lamps feature.
Clicking the Feature Bet button during the main game activates or deactivates the Feature Bet mode.
Free Games are triggered by lighting 4 or more lamps in the main game.
When Free Games are triggered, a pop up will appear showing the number of Free Games won. Click Continue to start the Free Games feature.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.12%.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.