WINNINGS OF OZ
Dorothy and her companions are off to see the Great Wizard of Oz in this feature-rich 5-reel, 25- line slot. Players can walk the Yellow Brick Road, visit the Emerald City, and see the witches clash in Unlimited Free Spins—finishing the battle with one last Super Spin!
How to Play
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of the Winnings of Oz slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click START on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- Choose your number of active paylines by clicking + and - below the Lines field. Winnings of Oz can be played on 1 to 25 lines.
- Wins can form on any active payline.
- Wins cannot form on a payline that is not active.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Spins button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Play button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Another way of switching between the pages is by clicking the page name buttons.
- The Payouts page shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Paylines page illustrates all paylines.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Any active paylines can register wins.
- Inactive paylines will not register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
Wild can stand for any symbol except for any Scatter to make the best possible winning combination. If a Wild participates in a winning combination, the win for that combination will be multiplied by 2.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
If a Wild forms more than one win on a single pay line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a Wild win.
There are 3 Scatter symbols in Winnings of Oz.
- The Bonus Scatter triggers the Yellow Brick Road bonus when landing simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- The Wizard Bonus Scatter triggers the Meet the Wizard Bonus when landing on reel 5 with Bonus Scatter symbols on reels 1 and 3.
- The Free Spins Scatter triggers Free Spins when landing simultaneously on reels 2, 4 and 5.
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Yellow Brick Road bonus
The Yellow Brick Road bonus feature is triggered by landing Bonus Scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously. This will transport you to the Yellow Brick Road trail board made up of squares that lead to the Emerald City.
Each square on the trail will have one of the following:
- A multiplier value (ie, x2, x5, x10).
- One of Dorothy's companions (Scarecrow, Tin Man or the Lion)
- If you are playing at a high total bet, you may see PROGRESSIVE on one of the squares. Landing on this square will end the bonus round and award the progressive jackpot (see below for more information).
Click SPIN to spin the wheel. The wheel will land on either a number, which will advance you the corresponding number of spaces on the trail, or on COLLECT, which will end the bonus and award your total bet multiplied by your current space on the trail.
If you land on a companion, the companion will appear in the collection area in the top right of the screen and activate these additional effects:
- Collecting 1 companion will set all the multiplier values along the trail to their original value x2.
- Collecting 2 companions will set all the multiplier values along the trail to their original value x3.
- Collecting 3 companions will set all the multiplier values along the trail to their original value x4.
If you land on a companion or a multiplier space, you will be able to spin the wheel again and advance further on the trail. If you reach the Emerald City at the end of the trail, you will activate the Meet The Wizard bonus (explained below). Triggering the Meet the Wizard bonus will not award any winnings from the Yellow Brick Road bonus.
If you collect all 3 companions and reach the Emerald City, you will be awarded the Progressive Jackpot and will not play the Meet the Wizard bonus. See the Progressive Jackpot section below for more information.
Meet the Wizard bonus
The Meet the Wizard bonus can be triggered in 2 ways:
- Land Bonus Scatter symbols on reels 1 and 3 and the Wizard Bonus Scatter symbol on reel 5.
- Reach the Emerald City in the Yellow Brick Road bonus.
Upon entering the Meet the Wizard bonus in any way, you will be presented with 20 coins. You may pick 4 of these coins. Each coin picked will reveal one of the following:
- An emerald, which awards an immediate cash prize
- A character (Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man or the Lion).
At the end of the bonus any characters you have collected will award additional cash prizes.
If you triggered the Meet the Wizard bonus through the Yellow Brick Road bonus any companions you collected during the Yellow Brick Road bonus will be awarded prior to your coin picks. You will be awarded additional cash prizes for these characters. If you find all 4 characters (Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion), the bonus round will end and you will be awarded the progressive jackpot. See the Progressive Jackpot section below for more information.
Free Spins are triggered by landing Free Spins Scatter symbols on reels 2, 4 and 5.
Free Spins are played with the same line bet and number of active paylines as the triggering spin. Free Spins Scatter and Bonus Scatter symbols will not appear during Free Spins.
There are 2 extra symbols in play during Free Spins:
- Good Witch Wild symbols behave like normal Wild symbols standing in as any other symbol to form wins. Unlike the normal Wild symbol, they will not multiply wins.
- Wicked Witch Scatter symbols will award a win if 2 or more appear anywhere on the reels and do not need to appear on an active payline. Scatter Wins are multiplied by your total stake.
Both of these extra symbols are automatically collected whenever they appear on the reels, regardless of whether or not they are part of a winning combination.
- Up to 10 Good Witch Wild symbols can be collected. Your collected Good Witch Wild symbols will be used during the final Super Spin.
- When 5 or more Wicked Witch Scatter symbols are collected Free Spins will end and the final Super Spin will be triggered.
When the Super Spin is triggered by the collection of 5 Wicked Witch Scatter symbols, all collected Good Witch Wild symbols will be placed randomly on the reels. The reels will then spin once with these Good Witch Wild symbols held in place. If fewer than 2 Good Witch Wild symbols have been collected you will be awarded Good Witch Wild symbols to add up to the minimum of 2 on the reels.
Neither of the Witch symbols will appear during the Super Spin. After the winnings have been awarded from the Super Spin you will be returned to the normal reel game.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.00% (dependent on jackpot value).
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Spins triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the Free Spins round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Spins round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the Free Spins will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.